“Known for breakfast but dinner was quite good.”
Review of Hershey Pantry

Hershey Pantry
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Boston, Massachusetts
“Known for breakfast but dinner was quite good.”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We weren't able to get here for breakfast, which I've heard is great, but our dinner was very good. Was a little nervous about somethings on the menu but our servers recommendations were spot on. Pulled pork sandwich with mango was great and my son enjoyed the Chocolate Coke. Deserts were quite nice.

• Visited August 2014

Boyertown
“Great restaurant next to hotels!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were in Hershey for my daughter's wedding and staying at a hotel next door. Actually, there are hotels on both side of the restaurant. A Hampton & a Howard Johnson's. Some of us before the wedding met at the Pantry for lunch. Several of us had wraps, which were pretty filling! Mine came with tortilla chips, pickle, and salsa which was in a champagne glass. Some others had Ruben's which also looked good. It was crowded, and we needed to eat right away because of getting ready for the wedding. They did their best to try and find a table for us. And finally made room at the counter, which worked fine. By the crowd and the food, I would have to say that this is a must while in Hershey!
Note...they are closed on Sundays

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BoyertownMusik
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Baked Oatmeal - Plus”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

You have never tried oatmeal, unless you try Hershey Pantry Oatmeal... The special baked oatmeal had a cream center with seasonal fruit which melts away to sinful goodness. The regular baked oatmeal is also light and fluffy... how can they do it? The other breakfast offerings are large portion and a take away is an option. Love this place. Save a seat for me!

• Visited July 2014
Suffern, New York, United States
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal. We started with salads and a mozzarella/tomato/basil salad. My son had the prime rib and said it was the best prime rib he ever had. My son's girl friend had a pasta dish with clams and sausage and was pleased. My husband had a veggie sandwich with homemade potato chips (which were amazing). I had a pork shank with au gratin potatoes and asparagus. Desserts looked amazing too, but we were full and had indulged in sweets already at Hershey park. The waitress was excellent too.

“Mmm Good!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We went for a day trip to Hershey Pa and saw the Pantry came as a highly recommended restaurant. Now I know why. The food was excellent and our waitress Sue was so nice and attentive to us. The prices were a little pricey but worth it for the amount of food they served.

• Visited August 2014