“Nice Birthday Dinner!”
Review of What If of Hershey

What If of Hershey
Reserve with OpenTable
What If of Hershey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$14 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street Hershey
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I took my fiancee for her birthday dinner on 8-5. We had a fantastic time. The food was really good and the service was excellent. This is the 2nd time we were at this restaurant and we have no complaints. Will be back again for a special occasion.

1  Thank wvalumni2004

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Came here for dinner on a Weds night after driving 5 hours to get to the Howard Johnson Inn. My two granddaughters and I were very hungry and it was after 9pm so was delighted to see that a childrens menu was available and regular menu items were quick in coming. I had a small portion of Mediterranean pasta that had olives, artichokes, sundried tomatoes in it. Plenty of bread and a nice portion of salad. Kids had mac and cheese and french fries and ice cream. Waitress was very sweet and kids loved her. Good food. Definitely give it a try.

1  Thank TerriWine0
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Okay, I was expecting more from this restaurant than I actually received. I took my wife for a romantic dinner and we arrived early, but still had to wait for the concierge to get her act together and find us a table. We were seated at a table that wobbled and the decor was dated; although the restaurant was so dark, you can barely see a foot ahead. The food was edible, but not much more than that. Needless to say, we will not be coming back!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Who would have thought a basement could be the location for a great dinner at a reasonable price. Service is efficient and friendly.

1  Thank Ray R
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stopped by here for early dinner before heading into Hershey Park. Very good food, especially the apps. Very accommodating to children. Food was very good and so was the service.

3  Thank Vanessam9259

Been to What If of Hershey? Share your experiences!