“So Glad We Stopped In”
Review of Iberian Lounge

Iberian Lounge
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Lite fare and chocolate cocktails are served by the grand fireplace in this cozy lounge. Live music on weekends.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I had just left the Spa at Hershey. We stopped in the Iberian Lounge to have a drink. I was told that I had to have a chocolate martini by several friends before we went on our trip. My Hershey's dark chocolate martini did not disappoint. Plenty of space and seating. Bartenders were just the right amount of attentive. We were given snacks which was a nice touch. We ended up ordering their Margherita pizza. It was yummy. We will stop in on our next trip to Hershey.

2  Thank adidaseeyore
There are newer reviews for Iberian Lounge

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fantastic bar and lounge, very spacious. They had plenty of tables, dark atmosphere with a roaring fireplace. I had an amazing chocolate martini, definitely will return! The staff are very professional and attentive!!!

1  Thank twinmom0421
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We spent a little time in this very comfy lounge before having dinner down the hall at the Trevi 5 restaurant.

We sat right in front of the large fireplace. It was a very cozy place.

2  Thank PoorTripPlanner
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Loved it! I felt like reading some Edgar A. Poe whilst sitting by the hearth, lol! Great service and chocolate martinis!

1  Thank 101Maryt101
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This place is ideal for a romantic date night. The drinks are delicious and made perfectly. They pour your drinks at your table. For example, order a gin and tonic and they bring a glass with ice, fresh bottle of tonic, and a carafe with gin and prepare it right in front of you...and leave the extra tonic. Complementary bar foods (pretzels and candied cashews) were a nice touch as well. Expect to pay resort prices, but the atmosphere is well worth it. We will return!

2  Thank KRtrumpet182