“Good bread”
Review of Breads N Cheese - CLOSED

Breads N Cheese
Reviewed 20 June 2014

It is a tiny place along the Chocolate Ave. It has a nice bread variety but a very average cheese variety. I went there couple of times to buy chocolate bread, it was delicious the first day, but it dried out really quickly.

2  Thank Ray21521

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Needed something to tide us over until dinner so while my daughter was at a job interview I stopped to get us a snack. The place smelled heavenly with bread baking in the oven! Great selection of cheeses- couldn't pass by the aged provolone. Got 2 Portuguese rolls, although I wanted one of everything, and some Kalamatas. Less than $5 and packed neatly in a bag with napkins. Very nice talking to (I assume) the owner. All very tasty! Also saw some beautiful desserts in the case.

2  Thank cheflynn50
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We have lived in the area for many years and finally stopped for breakfast. Wonderful little bistro. The only two negatives are that I would love to try for dinner but they only open Wednesday nights, seriously! Two they do not have enough seating! They could have quite the little gem in Hershey, is disappointing they do not want to be open more. They are clearly missing an opportunity! We will be back for breakfast!

2  Thank italian4560
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Well take me to Paris for a picnic, and take Breads N Cheese's fare. Not likely? OK then let's just go here! Great offerings of their title foods (and more), cute little place - just add wine.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

This is a great little shop. Breakfasts and lunches can't be beat. We recently went there for the Wednesday night Italian dinner. It was delicious! Will be returning often. BYOB and enjoy!

1  Thank htbern