Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$89
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
ComfortInn
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$83
US$168
Hampton.com
US$198
US$169
Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$166
Hotels.com
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$71
Orbitz.com
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hotwire.com
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
US$72
All reviewsfront deskwafflesfree breakfasttop floorhershey attractionsqueen suitesmall poolthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againshort driveminutes from hershey parkclean hotelnext morningwould highly recommend this hotelstaying at this hotelpull out couchhershey chocolate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We have stayed at various hotels in and around Hershey including the Hershey Lodge and Country Inn and Suites and others on the east side of Harrisburg (Holiday inn, Courtyard, Residence inn) and found this hotel to be the nicest around for the price. Of course, February is off season so the prices and occupancy were low.

We got a great rate for a Thursday night on a 2Q + sofa suite. The room was very spacious considrting there were 2 adults and 2 teen boys. Two TV's kept everyone from arguing about what to watch. The room even had a microwave and frig. Bathroom was roomy, too.

The hotel is less than a year old and still looks very clean and new. It is located on a side street of Chocolate Ave (behind a Staples plaza). The fron desk told us there were no rooms with views of Hershey Park. We looked out over the back of the Staples plaza and were on the 3rd floor.

I only had 2 minor complaints. One was that the booth I sat in for breakfast was very uncomfortable maybe due to excess use? The other was the "Canadian bacon" served for breakfast. It wasn't round but looked like a very dark version of std bacon. It also had zero taste. Not sure what was wrong with it. The other option was scrambled eggs which were OK. i did like the fact that they had 24 hour coffee and tea service. They are one of the few places which offer tea besides the generic orange pekoe. They had several options of Bigelow incl my favorites Earl Gray & English breakfast.

I would definitely look at this hotel if I return to Hershey. I would imagine it is very busy in the season since the rooms can hold up to 5 persons and there's free breakfast. In my experience that will mean a really crowded hotel. But for the off sean, it is a nice quiet option.

Room Tip: All rooms are likely comparable. I would suggest the 5th floor if you want to be sure there won't be loud kids in the room above you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HFLtraveler
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A Sweet surprice...As a Platinum Marritt member love this hotel...the new design is very useful for us business travelors...well thought out design. The staff was fantastic!! One of the best in the country! The front desk made us feel welcome and valued. The room was perfect, love the automatic light in the bathrooma and the hooks through the room for us to use. The orange ice bucket....so sweet same color as our company logo. Gathering area in lobby very engaging and well uses by customers.
Easy access from freeway and food close by. The manager personally called me to check how my stay was and the assistant manager was wonderful when I needed his assistance related to my credit card. Amazing staff, hotel close to all of the Hershy Park locations...perfect stay.

Room Tip: I all ask for high floor but this facility is so quiet sleeping was very easy. Plenty of parking
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Everything excellent !!Location is very good to anything , roomis big and clean, and the price is very good, restaurant is big and breakfast is del.....................................................?..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Chin L
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We had wanted to stay at the Hershey Hotel but there were no available rooms. The Fairfiled Inn was about half the price. Everything was fine. This is a hotel that appeals to families traveling with kids. We have two little ones and they enjoyed the indoor pool (it was snowing) and the buffet breakfast. The staff was very nice and the hotel seemed new and well maintained. It is in a good location and very close to eveything. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel after hours and were greeted by a very friendly employee. I believe her name was Kaitlyn from (LI)When I mentioned we were in town to celebrate our anniversary she accommodated by upgrading our room to a suite. This was great for my family of five. The room was extremely spacious with a fridge and microwave. The kids had their own area with their own TV... they felt like adults. The breakfast was great. Bagels,eggs,sausage,cereal. Lots a of juice. The pool is small but very clean and big enough for kids. My wife left something poolside and I went back for it literally 2 min later and it was gone. It turned out that the cleaning staff found it and turned it in. Very honest and thorough with maintaining the cleanliness. The location is close to all attractions but set off the road which I find peaceful. I would absolutely recommend this location as I already have to friends who go to Hershey every year.

• Stayed: January 2014