“Good for a quick stop.”
Review of Cafe Zooka - CLOSED

Cafe Zooka
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The Cafe Zooka is good for a quick stop between exploring the museum and enjoying the Chocolate lab experience. A bit pricey and the portions are very small. Great for a quick snack.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Zooka

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The food was average. Overpriced sandwiches. They didn't have the advertised soup. The girls that worked there were young and they were either understaffed or just not efficient. You are supposed to clean up your own dishes, which I know people got up and left their plates and shouldn't have but no one had dish cloth or bar mop to wipe the tables off once people left. We waited a long time while sitting at a dirty table. Even when they cleared the tables they NEVER wiped them. They would bring the food out to you and serve you on a dirty table.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Food was good and prices were reasonable, but the reason I'd return over and over is the in-house-made whoppie pies! Oh, my. We had a few for dessert and bought out the entire case to take with us! Raised on homemade whoppie pies, these were AMAZING! Their homemade Mac n cheese on the kids menu is scrumptious. Next time, I'd ask for an adult portion for me, so I don't have to beg nibbles from the kids :)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you have time while at The Hershey Story check out this restaurant. The food was good but what made my experience was the "Chocolate Flight". It is a liquid chocolate tasting (similar to a wine tasting) of chocolate from around the world. It is worth the $10 price tag for sure.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

As we got to the Hershey Story in the late morning and then made chocolate bars, we were starving before we were ready to leave the museum. We therefore stopped into the Cafe for lunch. My husband and I had wraps, and the kids had sandwiches. We then shared their hot chocolate sampling from around the world (I think there were 6 different ones) - 1 tray was enough for the 4 of us to taste each one. The service wasn't the best though, as we paid to everything up front and were served our lunches in a reasonable time, but they had told me to come back for the chocolate sampling when we were done eating and I stood at the counter for about 10 minutes before anyone helped me again (and I actually had to say something to someone who walked by behind the counter a few times 1st who had ignored my presence.) But the food and warm liquid chocolate were good and we were able to go back upstairs and continue our visit on the museum.