“Tucked Away Treasure”

Union Canal House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Canal House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$25 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Off of Hersheypark Dr.
Description: Upscale casual
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were happy to find out not even the recent flooding has not taken this Landmark restaurant and Inn. Every thing from delicious cocktails, to service with a smile were appreciated, on this especially cold winters night. We were seated by the cozy fire place, We enjoyed perfectly prepared baby Lamb Chops as an appetizer. From there,we choose the Scallops and loved each bite. The Cheesecake was a great way to end this Birthday celebration.The ride home did not seem as chilly after such a nice meal.

1  Thank pamela Y

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Food was ok. Nothing special. Service was great. We had two waiters. The kid Mac and cheese was craft. Kid menu had two items. Muscles were really good. Overall it was a average a experience.

1  Thank Caroline1023
Reviewed 13 December 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to attend a Christmas party here. The filet Mignon was done to perfection and service was excellent. Try this place! It is great!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was extremely happy we ended up here. We shared the crab cake (sauce was outrageous) and fried calamari (the champagne garlic was a grand surprise) as an appetizer. Then te onion soup, there was a sweet taste and I was glad I ordered it. For the main course my hubby got the filet mignon and it was like a slice of heaven, so ender you could have cut it with a fork. I had the veal oscar and it was great also. We will definitely return if in the area again. Didn't think the prices were too high. Service was very attentive also. We thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant.

1  Thank ilovecomputergames
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I live in the area yet never think about going to this restaurant. Visited for the first time and we were pleasantly surprised. Started with the sweet potato soup, our entries were crab cakes, NY strip and chicken Gorgonzola all were outstanding. Yes it is prices on the high side but not over the top. This historical place with great service is worth a visit. Kellie did a great job serving us is this restaurant with great character.

1  Thank SheriBobLove2Travel

Been to Union Canal House Restaurant? Share your experiences!