“The food and atmosphere as we say in Hawaii was "No ka oi"...The Best!”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My friends and I came all the way from Hawaii to visit the sweetest place on earth in Hershey, PA. For dinner we decided to stop at Fenicci's Restaurant...WOW, what a great time and dinner we had. The Cabernet Sauvignon was blissful, I ordered the RIB EYE STEAK (12 oz grill and baked with a Parmesan butter crust), can you say "DELICIOUS"! Phil, the owner even took time to come over and personally say hi to us and to share with us the history of the restaurant. We take an east coast road trip every year and will definitely put Phil and Fenicci's on one of our route stops again!

Kimo, Cindy, Brian and Debbie

1  Thank Kimo2424
Write a ReviewReviews (2,282)

Reviewed 2 April 2012

What an experience!! Our waitress Mary was exceptional!! Her committment to service was incredible and her personality was unbeatable. The food was excellant, we will definately go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

FENICCI'S Is absolutely the BEST! The staff is very kind; the atmosphere is comfortable and the food is EXCELLENT. Interesting selections on the "SPECIAL" MENU. Restaurant is close to Hershey Park and the Hershey Outlets. IF YOU ARE VISITING HERSHEY... YOU MUST GO TO FENICCI'S!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

The food is awesome we frequent this establishment. We love the food and atmosphere,however we recently took some friends with us and had to sit in the dining room and had terrible service. He refused to split our bill, he pushed $11.00 drinks at us. I am a server and all for upselling but come on you do that with appetizers and beer specials! I will return but I will return only to sit in the lounge!

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

First let me thank you for the 4 star rating even though the waiter was rude, I know this can ruin a dining experience. If you read this please call me as I would love to know more details. I'm a little confused and think maybe you have the wrong restaurant? None of our drinks are above 10$ with the average being about 6. Plus it is our policy to split checks no problem. We don't even charge a fee to split an entree. But with that said I have shared your feedback. We really appreciate it that's what reps us at number 1 . Next time you feel any of our staff is rude please ask to see me

Reviewed 31 March 2012

My husband and I got to get away for a few days and we found Fenicci's recommendation at the hotel we were staying at. We were not disappointed! We had the french onion soup, my husband a seafood dish, and I the chicken parm. It was GREAT! Oh and then dessert afterward... which was SO good. They brought out a plate of all their different ones to choose from... it was hard to choose just one! Your going to want to go eat here!

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!