“Nice dinner”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We decided not to do Hershey Park due to the crowds. Opted for a nice dinner instead. Arrived on a Sunday at 5:30 they sat us right down. The Bruschetta was little strong with the onions but everything else was perfect. I think if they cut them smaller it would have been fine. I had the baked penne and my husband the chicken parm. Both were very good. Prices very reasonable for being in a tourist area. Waitress was wonderful and attentive. I used Yelp and tripadvisor and so happy they steered me in the right direction.

There are newer reviews for Fenicci's Restaurant

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Get out of your hotel and into town for a great Italian meal at Fenicci's. Thank you TripAdvisor for steering us in the right direction yet again. I had the Peccorino Sicciliano Tortellini which was absolutely delicious. My husband had the Seafood Fra Diablo, which was fried seafood over pasta which he liked. I had excellent tiramisu for dessert. The peach berry sangria was delicious as well. The service was excellent and the manager politely checked to make sure everything was ok with all the patrons.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I was born and raised in Hershey and now spend summers here. It has become a ritual that every year the day my husband and I fly into town my husband, sister & her family and I head to Fenicci's for a pizza & beer or beer's. There is a casual dining room on one side of a wall and great pub on the other. We always head to the pub side with it's dim lighting and great supper club feel (that's how I see it). To name a few other dishes I have tried that are delicious...the Italian wedding soup, Italian meat & cheese platter, chicken parm, fresh veal parm, lasagna, manicotti, baked penne, cheese ravioli, you get that I'm a pasta lover. Phil, the owner, is very accommodating to the locals. I saw him at an airport on one of my trips into town and shortly after landing we saw each other at the restaurant. He said if he knew I was coming in he would have got my pizza started. He is a big contributor to clubs and societies in town and supports the local kids clubs. Phil is that kind of guy. As far as atmosphere, it's great for families, couples, friend or solo. He has transformed the outside as well as the inside into a very inviting place to dine and or sit and chat with friends. A must try when in Hershey.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Our group of 4 families, including 7 children between ages 5-10, had an unforgettable restaurant experience at Fenicci's two nights ago. Our server, Melissa, went above and beyond the call of duty in serving all of us, especially the children. I mean, have you ever been in a restaurant where the waitstaff will start cutting up the kids' pasta without even being asked? Later on in the meal, right around the time that kids can start becoming restless at the table, she shows up with a ball of pizza dough which she proceeds to divide up for the kids so that they may start making their own pizzas! Genius!! Towards the end of our meal, she offered to escort all the kids next door to the ice cream parlor (affiliated with the restaurant) to get a scoop and to give us parents a breather. I get that a lot of parents wouldn't feel comfortable doing this, but still...what service! The food was very good and reasonably priced, too. All around, a great restaurant experience. Nice job, Phil!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Just stopped in for Italian cuisine and were pleasantly surprised by the excellent guest service. Everyone from the front desk, and host, to our server (Austin)...they all picked up on subtle details about our party that most restaurant staff would not have. We felt very appreciated before our first plate arrived; and after that, we were lavished with the finest Italian cuisine we've tasted this side of the Mississippi. Our dining experience finished with a delicious slice of cake for my daughter on her birthday (another subtle detail picked up by the staff unbeknownst to me). Highly recommend.

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!