“Fantastic”

Fenicci's of Hershey
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 83+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My daughter and I had a wonderful dinner here after a show at Hershey Theatre! The staff is fantastic! What quick and attentive service! The house dressing is to die for! I'm not sure, but I'd swear the pasta is home-made. Try the crab tortellini alfredo!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,444)

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Zach made our dinner. He was very attentive and offered suggestions. The great customer service coupled with excellent food at a reasonable cost made this an unforgettable evening. Can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank Pat T
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the portions of our meals. The chicken marsala was delicious! Our waiter's name was Zach. He was very courteous and attentive. The next time I'm in Hershey I will definitely be going back for another delicious meal.

1  Thank MaryEllen B
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We had 4 people in our party and every one of our meals was amazing. Chicken Saltimbocca was out of this world and the limoncello dessert and the spumoni were delicious. Our waiter, Zach was very attentive and friendly. I would so come hear again!!!

1  Thank vanname2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We used to have dinner here about once per month. Hadn't been back since the restaurant changed owners, but figured since we were in Hershey it was a good place to eat. Ambience is similar and service was very good. Unfortunately the food was a little disappointing. Eggplant Parmesan was in very thick slices and under cooked. The texture was that of rubber and it tasted like none other I've had. My wife ordered the Antipasta salad which she said tasted good. However it was very light on meat and cheese and was missing the typical olives. Good, but skimpy. The waitress was knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Price was average. Probably won't return.

2  Thank Barry L
Philip G, Owner at Fenicci's of Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Barry I have owned the restaurant for 12 years. The eggplant parm is al dente because it is freaks not frozen. I am sorry you were not happy. If you don’t wait 12 years again I will try to make it up to you. Ps the decor is similar plus 250,000 dollars in upgrades.

Been to Fenicci's of Hershey? Share your experiences!