“Decent Night's Sleep”

Quality Inn & Suites Hershey
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Pretty good hotel. We only stated the night after a long day at Hershey Park. Very close to the park. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Water pressure was lacking in the shower but it did the job. The "breakfast" was pretty nasty. You get what you pay for I guess (complimentary). Worst coffee I have ever tasted in my life! The "prep room" for the food smelled atrocious.

Overall, it was a decent night's sleep. I would probably stay here again.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Room was clean and spacious, included 2 beds (with 4 pillows each!), a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Bedding was clean and fresh looking. A/C and heat worked well and quietly.
Travis at the desk was extremely helpful at check-in and with info on attractions and a super suggestion on where to eat dinner away from the tourist area. Hot breakfast is included; we ate late on a Monday morning so not much left, but the staff brought out fresh waffle mix and eggs for us when we asked.
Not an abundance of hot water, and the fridge was a bit noisy. Also the toilet flush was very loud in the bedroom area. All minor inconveniences, and since we got the coupon walk-in price from the brochure found in the rest stops, a great deal.
Manager was very helpful on check-out as well. Would definitely go back there again.

Room Tip: our room was at the end of the hall, you might get more water pressure and hot water in other rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Hot water was just tepid, bug crawling down wall, quiet, seemed clean enough, staff polite and nice. We would try a different property next time, but likely this was our only time to visit Hershey, which is a nice town.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheKs42
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This Hotel was good, we arrived on a Wednesday due to getting a hotel on Priceline and not being satified due to no AC and smelled like Mold. We called front desk and got a room on the first floor, clean and the AC was COLD so my husband was happy. Very close to hershey park and attractions. I bought tickets on my debit card and we went to the park that night for the "preview" for a couple of hours.
When I went to leave I asked if we could pay with the discover card I used to check in since I checked online and they didn't charge my bank card yet, the GM said sure so I got the reciept and it read that my discover card was getting charged I said thanks and left. WELL.....today I was doing bills online and seen they charged my debit card the amusment tickets 150.00, What?? So I emailed and didn't get response so I called the GM he was so rude and he totally didn't understand what I wanted to do. Just refund my debit card and charge the Discover, he made a comment like he couldn't do it because it already went thru I said it just went thru today. So he said he'd call Customer service and get back to me, yeah he didn't do anything. So I went to my bank explained and so she called him and he was so RUDE and asked for her info like we were someone trying to get some money, REALLY!! We called Customer service and they said they are independently owned so the GM would have to deal with the problem...needless to say I just put money in bank. Not Happy. Customers are alway right but I guess he didn't come from that school!!

2  Thank Leah G
Reviewed 15 August 2013

For the record, I did not want to stay here, but the friends we were going to Hershey with had already booked the hotel, and wanted us to all be at the same place. Long story short..room seemed unclean, no soap or shampoo or even a soap dish. More importantly, my daughter and I both had bites of some sort on our legs in the morning. Bedbugs? I dont know...we packed up and left. Mouse
feces was on night stand ...this place needs to have health inspector pop in ASAP. ITS COMPLETELY AWFUL. I could go on and on, pool is over chlorinated to extreme, breakfast area is filthy. Just don't go here: please.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Dee L
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We booked our stay last minute. The toilet bowl had brown stains on the outside. We had to ask for soap. Bathroom had a strong musty odor with mildew on the shower curtain and no soap dish. There were indications that the room had not been vacuumed. The sofa bed springs were either missing or broken. We moved some into enough positions to make the bed usable, but advised our kids to NOT sit on the end of the sofa bed. The continental breakfast had no yogurt option. No non-stick spray for the waffle iron. The butter and peanut butter were portioned by the hotel in little tubs with saran wrap on top. It is very obvious they are cutting corners.

Room Tip: Don't pick an even number room on the first floor. Obvious signs of attempted break-ins on the...
3  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We were planning on coming to Hershey for the weekend. 3 days prior I had a sick child and they were predicting rain. I went to cancel and found out I was a few hours past the 72 deadline. What hotel in the world has a 72 cancellation policy? I tried speaking to the manager CM Patel who was obnoxious, rude a a straight up liar. Customer Service at the Choice brand were of no help. Not only was I charged for the night, no points were posted to my account to further rub salt in the wound. I normally stay at another choice hotel in the area but after this horrendous experience, I will never stay in this chain again. Good luck if you stay here. You have been warned.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family