“First time at this venue”

Hersheypark Stadium
Ranked #32 of 36 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If I had to do it over again, I would arrive a few hours early and tailgate or spend the day at the park. The traffic is typical for a concert venue. Bench seating. Very few concession stands, about a hour and a half to get out of the parking lot after the show.

1  Thank 44skins

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just went to see Def Leppard and Journey they rocked the place! only complaint is that they have kids come around with drinks...well this time one person came around with drinks one time...that was it all night! other than that it was great

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The concert was great but Hershey really needs to plan plan plan I’m surprised that there were no crowd surges or injuries at this concert due to the long lines trying to get out of the stadium and walk back to the parking area -there were white gates which are keeping people off the roads but people were climbing over fences -climbing over shrubbery just to get over to that walkway to get back to the parking lot- In addition trying to get into the park was due to long lines from the Cocoa diner all the way up to the stadium-come on Hersheypark kick in some money up your game to make it a pleasant experience for all concert goers -I agree with the other posts that they Would rather see concerts in other cities due to the poor planning on Hershey’s part. I did not see one policeman or security person at this concert doing traffic control or crowd control. I will think twice before I attend another concert here.

2  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a big concert goer and living in Harrisburg, and Hershey is the only place close that gets acts that can sell out a 25,000 venue.

I usual, against my better judgement, go once a year here. After last night I’ll pass and road trip to Philadelphia or DC.

I had VIP ticket so I didn’t have to eat at the concession stands, buy a T-shirt, and since I don’t drink I didn’t have to wait in line. But reviews I’m hearing it took well over an hour to get a nine dollar beer.

The sound last night was terrible for both bands.

Leaving is a nightmare. Everyone knows this which is why thousands are seen heading out before the final songs are played. Even though I bolted before the encore, it took over an hour to get from the parking lot to the highway.

You definitely need some logistic planning on outgoing traffic. Even the reunion of the original Beatles probably won’t get me back here.

1  Thank Jerry M
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a review of the stadium and not the event. The bands were great. The stadium was not as the bathrooms were down and replaced with an insufficient amount of ports johns. They seemed to have the money to hire people to stand in front but not enough to fix whatever was wrong.

Let’s not even get into the long waits for the overpriced beer. Where they run out and tell you there is more coming. Have you wait 15 minutes for it on top of the 40 minutes you already waited and then say no more beer.

Just all around lack of good communication and good customer service.

I have been reading comments and notice no feedback from Hershey stadium as they don’t care at all about their guests.

2  Thank Muskrat1973