“Very nice car museum”

Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
Ranked #3 of 35 things to do in Hershey
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The collection of cars is very nice. Try to attend when there is a special show. We attended on a Mustang day and were impressed with both the inside collection and the personal vehicles.

1  Thank ATahaney

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Hubby and I visited the museum on a trip to Hershey. Lots of interesting vehicles but felt there were many cars in the later years that were not there. We were told there was a Japanese automobile exhibit going on at the time we were there so perhaps that is why. Very interesting older gent there to explain the more personal side of things. The hearse filled with alcohol tickled us. I would have had to drink to do that job. The Kissmobile outside was a nice touch and I am sure kids would enjoy it. Wonder how many people have taken pictures next to that! Place for children to play and color. Nice display of Indian motorcycles if you are into them. Was not at all crowded which was a big plus. The movie was not easy to see and had Japanese subtitles. It did not add anything to the presentation in my opinion.

1  Thank vade713
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stopped to visit this museum and it was fascinating. The Hershey kissmobile was parked out front, so that was neat to see. A lot of nice cars and motorcycles on display.

1  Thank Cabrill
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We took our 20 month old son since he's in a car/truck/bus phase. He absolutely loved it. We spent almost 2.5 hours there. They have a hands on play area which had 3 train tables (think Chuggington and Thomas). I enjoyed the way each era of cars were displayed. A lot of nostalgia which I enjoyed. I highly recommend this museum for all ages.

2  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 13 May 2014

It's a beautiful building on a lovely site. The museum had a special advertisement for Mother's Day so we went over to check it out. Some of the old cars are absolutely beautiful! The bus used in the Forest Gump movie was there. Unfortunately, there was a small area with no cars in it and a very large area with almost no cars in it ("in between displays"). We were quite disappointed! Thought with having a special draw for the occassion the museum would have had their display areas full.

1  Thank PAMechMom