“killing time”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“killing time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

It started out to be just to kill a little time as we were to be at my sister at 430pm. When I got in the museum it was fantastic the history, the bikes, cars and yes even buses. We spent 2 1/2 hours there it was great, I do want to return and spend more time at the museum. Especially
in October when the Tucker exhibit opens. The cost is great, the guides are very knowledgeable
the vehicles and of the museum. Plan time to go well worth it.

1 Thank Stubie196

Yardley, Pennsylvania
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Very nice car museum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The collection of cars is very nice. Try to attend when there is a special show. We attended on a Mustang day and were impressed with both the inside collection and the personal vehicles.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ATahaney
Rochester, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Not A Bad Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Hubby and I visited the museum on a trip to Hershey. Lots of interesting vehicles but felt there were many cars in the later years that were not there. We were told there was a Japanese automobile exhibit going on at the time we were there so perhaps that is why. Very interesting older gent there to explain the more personal side of things. The hearse filled with alcohol tickled us. I would have had to drink to do that job. The Kissmobile outside was a nice touch and I am sure kids would enjoy it. Wonder how many people have taken pictures next to that! Place for children to play and color. Nice display of Indian motorcycles if you are into them. Was not at all crowded which was a big plus. The movie was not easy to see and had Japanese subtitles. It did not add anything to the presentation in my opinion.

1 Thank vade713
Sparta, New Jersey
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stopped to visit this museum and it was fascinating. The Hershey kissmobile was parked out front, so that was neat to see. A lot of nice cars and motorcycles on display.

1 Thank Cabrill
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We took our 20 month old son since he's in a car/truck/bus phase. He absolutely loved it. We spent almost 2.5 hours there. They have a hands on play area which had 3 train tables (think Chuggington and Thomas). I enjoyed the way each era of cars were displayed. A lot of nostalgia which I enjoyed. I highly recommend this museum for all ages.

2 Thank Sharon C