“Great Place for Car Buffs and Kids”

Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Hershey
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Well laid out museum with lots of cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles to see. The museum has a great area for young kids to play, if one parent really wants to delve deep into the cars. The one disappointment is that on its 50th anniversary there is no Ford Mustang.

1  Thank Richard J
"special exhibit"
in 8 reviews
"two hours"

Reviewed 13 June 2014

First off, I am not a car lover. I planned this for my teenage son that LOVES cars. He had an awesome time. The rest of our group enjoyed the tour and history lesson that went with the museum. There are cars of all types beginning from the 1920s. There was also a section of the museum with buses and a train room (in which my 9 and 12 year old spent a significant amount of time). I'm glad we stopped but this wasn't something I would do again, just because I'm not a car enthusiast. Pricing was a little higher than I expected but once I saw the amount of cars/buses/exhibits, the price didn't seem too unreasonable. For the car lover out there looking for a lot of history, this is the place to stop!

3  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 11 June 2014

If you enjoy old cars, buses, motorcycles and trains, this is the place for you! Three floors hold so many old vehicles, it's incredible! They are well displayed, the museum is very clean, and the people are very friendly. I recommend it for sure!

2  Thank mrskramden
Reviewed 8 June 2014

If is a good place to visit while in Hershey if you are travelling with children, especially boys.
The museum has a good exhibit of old cars,trucks, and buses. Also, I don't know if it is still there, but when we were there it had an exhibit of old vending machines and game arcade machines.

1  Thank Ray21521