US$238
US$287
US$162
US$133
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$154
Travelocity
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$287
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
US$135
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmilton hotelmedical centerenglish muffinsthe breakfast areahershey pabeds were comfortableisiskellyattractions
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a family hotel and not worth more then $75 a night. Beds are small and hard. Pillows too flat and blankets super thin. No coffee or mircowave in room. Lock in room coming off, wall paper peeling. Not a horrible hotel but not worth $160 dollars a night which is what I paid. I would say it’s worth $60-95 dollars a night. Anyone with small children, do not recommend

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Harry S, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jrios,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Please accept my apology the hotel did not meet your expectations. I have shared your concerns with the management staff to address these items in all rooms. Coffee and microwave for guests is available in lobby 24/7. Many families come back and enjoy this hotel year after year.
Thanks again for your input.
Harry Stevens

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

AC was not working properly called to report, maintenance came up to take a look. I was told it was working fine... if temperature set on hell is AC, sure it worked. One bed was off the frame called to let them no and i was told it would be logged came back later and bed still sat on the floor. Personal belongings were moved, when they were put out of the way as not to be touched. Definitely not worth the money

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This property is misrepresented on the website. We found everything in poor condition, dirty, and major need of renovation. The value of these rooms should be $70-$80 TOPS but we paid $325 a night for our room and feel completely ripped off. There were clumps of hair laying around the pool. We were expecting an interior hotel room but got a motel room. It was ground level, leading out to the parking lot and the door was so old it looked like it could be kicked in. We have a two year old escape artist and this was a major safety concern for us. I really did not feel safe. The room had a moldy odor, cracks and holes in the popcorn drop ceiling, full size beds instead of queens, brown smears on the wallpaper, loose electrical sockets, layers of dirt on the light switches, a TV that didn’t work properly, I could go on. It was so bad that my husband said he didn’t care about losing $650 dollars and wanted me to book a nicer hotel upon arriving, but everything was full as it was Father’s Day weekend, so we were stuck and had to make the most of it. Honestly we would have rather been camping. The price they are getting for these rooms is downright stealing. One positive was that the staff was very friendly and helpful, but we would never recommend this place unfortunately.

Room Tip: Don’t book a room here
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pictures online looked cute but our room was terrible. I didn’t feel safe or clean

Way over priced
We found dirty underwear in the closet
The curtains were broken
It smelled like sewage / mold.
We checked out after only 1 night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The friends I was rooming with arrived before I did and the hotel rep called me to confirm it was okay that they checked in before me. I thought that was a nice touch, customer service-wise. I didn't arrive until after midnight and the on-duty clerk was friendly and accommodating.

The room had two double-sized beds that adequately met our needs for the four people staying there. We asked for additional towels and they were brought to us promptly. I liked that the room came with a mini-fridge. The beds were comfortable and there were plenty of pillows available. The bathroom was a bit small for my preference but worked in all the ways it should. I liked the pressure of the water in the shower, not too light nor too hard. The bathroom came with a heat lamp to dry off faster-that worked exceeding well-it was like a sauna, it was so warm.

The location of the hotel is close to restaurants, shops and Hershey Park but not so close that it's not quiet at night. Breakfast was offered each morning and there were many options to choose from: waffles, eggs, cereal along with sides, such as sausage, toast, bagels, etc.

I think the price was reasonable given the season (after Memorial Day). I was able to save money on lodging costs, freeing that money up to be used for souvenirs. I'd stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends