“Sunday Breakfast in Chockolate World”
Review of Lebbie Lebkicher's

Lebbie Lebkicher's
Ranked #30 of 85 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Honesdale
“Sunday Breakfast in Chockolate World”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We began our conference by enjoying a great breakfast in a very busy restaurant. While the service was mundane, the food was tops. It was a great way to start a busy day.

• Visited November 2013

Maplewood, New Jersey
“Good breakfast buffet”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Located in the Hershey Lodge. Solid breakfast buffet with good waffles. You can also order off a fairly extensive menu. Quick and friendly service.

Visited October 2012
Bloomingdale, New Jersey
“Would never go back”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

We got to the restaurant around 9:30. We were told 30 minute wait. Which would of been fine, but at around 40 minutes of waiting, I was told I had five people still ahead of me and when I looked inside half the tables were empty. When we finally sat down, the hostess never came back with the high chair I ask for. I had to get up and find one on my own. I ordered eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary. The drink was good, but I waited ten minutes for it. The poached eggs were over cooked and my hash browns were ice cold. I ordered silver dollar pancakes with milk and sausage off the kids menu. Pancakes were good, but they never brought my sons milk or sausage. Had to wait an extra five minutes for that to come out. My daughter did the buffet, she said it was just ok. My husband had the sausage gravy over biscuits. He said it was terrible and ice cold. For the amount of money, the quality of food needs to be brought up.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Denise M
Gambrills, Maryland
“Didn't Eat Breakfast/Atmosphere was Great”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My family and my friend and I ate breakfast here like one day ago while staying one night at the Hershey Lodge. I am not a morning person so I had to go to breakfast with my family. Lebbies only serves breakfast and you can order off the menu or the buffet which is like a usual hotel/hall buffet. My family chose to order off the menu and had pancakes and french toast which looked yummy!

• Visited June 2013
Metairie, Louisiana
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

A salute to our waitress, Amy. She was great, kind, courteous, and very knowledgable. And the food at Lebbie Lebkicher's is very good. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to go there again. Again, thank you, Amy, for a job well, well done!!

Visited May 2013