“Grabbed a to go order”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Milwaukee, WI
“Grabbed a to go order”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

They work with you for food allergies, and it was really quick service. I was not impressed with the fruit, as they gave me a moldy cup of it. The second cup wasn't that great, either. On the verge of rotten. Eggs were good.

Visited December 2013

Pennsylvania
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

The buffet is good but a bit expensive- its about $20 for adults. The food is very good and the regular menu has a lot of choices. The staff are always very nice and attentive.

Visited November 2013
Honesdale
“Sunday Breakfast in Chockolate World”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We began our conference by enjoying a great breakfast in a very busy restaurant. While the service was mundane, the food was tops. It was a great way to start a busy day.

• Visited November 2013
Maplewood, New Jersey
“Good breakfast buffet”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Located in the Hershey Lodge. Solid breakfast buffet with good waffles. You can also order off a fairly extensive menu. Quick and friendly service.

Visited October 2012
Bloomingdale, New Jersey
“Would never go back”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

We got to the restaurant around 9:30. We were told 30 minute wait. Which would of been fine, but at around 40 minutes of waiting, I was told I had five people still ahead of me and when I looked inside half the tables were empty. When we finally sat down, the hostess never came back with the high chair I ask for. I had to get up and find one on my own. I ordered eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary. The drink was good, but I waited ten minutes for it. The poached eggs were over cooked and my hash browns were ice cold. I ordered silver dollar pancakes with milk and sausage off the kids menu. Pancakes were good, but they never brought my sons milk or sausage. Had to wait an extra five minutes for that to come out. My daughter did the buffet, she said it was just ok. My husband had the sausage gravy over biscuits. He said it was terrible and ice cold. For the amount of money, the quality of food needs to be brought up.

• Visited July 2013