“Close to the park. Nice ammenities”

Comfort Inn at the Park
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
“Close to the park. Nice ammenities”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The indoor pool and the full breakfast were a hit. Everyone was friendly and the rooms have recently been redone. It was a 5 minute drive to the park, very easy. We would stay here again next time we're in Hershey.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank Bob B
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you and join us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Nanuet, NY
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed May 10-12. I booked this hotel because of the good reviews here on Trip Advisor. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. The hotel is clean, conveniently located and quiet. The kids loved the pool and I loved the fact that they serve free coffee 24 hours a day. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The breakfast was great.
I am neurotic when it comes to cleanliness at hotels. I pull down the sheets, look under the beds, etc. This place is clean inside and out. My wife and 2 daughters loved the place and we will definitely come back the next time we go to Hershey.
The only con to this place is that the ice machine on the 5th floor was out of order. Had to go to the 7th floor to get ice. No big deal though.
If you are looking for a place to stay when visiting Hershey.....this place is a must. You wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: The pool is open till 11:00 PM each night.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Keithmcg
Thanks for your comments. Sorry about the ice machine. We are always happy to find you an ice machine, or bring an ice bucket to the room if necessary.
North East, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Second visit,
I have erroneously listed my fisrt visit here (Sep 2013) ,under another Comfort in this same area and just realized it today.

This property is nice, clean, well maintained, centrally located with shopping in walking distance.
Several restaurants within 1 mile radius.

Front desk staff were very courteous friendly and helpful at check in.
My original reservation was for a room that didn't include a frige and microwave and they were kind enough to offer a complimentary upgrade to a room with frige and micro.

This is my second stay and I would not hesitate to recommend this property even though the rate is over $100 per night, the location is excellent and the property well maintained.

Room Tip: some of the rooms on the front side have a nice view of the pond.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank joe h
Thanks very much for your kind comments. Please join us again very soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We've stayed here twice this year and both time left pleased. My two requirements when traveling with the kids are a free breakfast and an indoor pool and both are pretty good here. The water was a wee bit cool for my tastes and there's an always wet carpet surrounding the pool but the kids didn't notice.

The location is pretty convenient to Hershey attractions, food and gas. I also spied some board games at the front desk but I've got no personal experience with borrowing them.

Stayed May 2014
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thanks for your review. Please join us again very soon. Next time you are with us, you are welcome to borrow any of our board games.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I recently stayed here three nights (April 22-25) while on a business trip. My room was booked for me by my company and although I did not select this hotel and have not previously tried this brand of hotel I have to say I was rather impressed with the quality of the accommodations and the associated cost. I was on the 7th floor in room 704. I had a nice view of the scenery and found the floor overall to be quiet. The room itself had double queen beds and all the basic amenities such as single serve coffee/ tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, hangers for business clothes and drawers for the foldable items. My room did not come with a fridge although some do have them. The toiletries are basic hotel ones but were a nice added touch (conditioner, shampoo, lotion, facial soap, body soap, and makeup remover wipe). I had awesome water pressure for the shower tub combo and the water was nice and hot. There was a safe in the room as well in the event you travel with valuables. There was a work desk and the lamps also had plugs built into the bases which was nice when trying to plug in electronic items. I had no difficulty accessing the free Wi-Fi and it had a good signal. The air conditioner/ heating unit worked well and was quiet and easy to adjust depending on the weather. The beds were very comfortable and even had both firm and soft pillows to choose from. Breakfast was included with the stay and was enjoyable. It had all the basics you could ask for including a waffle maker with regular or chocolate waffles (go with chocolate! yum!). I am an avid swimmer and they do have a pool on site which is on the first floor. I would have loved a hot tub but it seems as though they are doing some construction and upgrades so maybe one is in the works. There is a Gold's Gym not far from the hotel which I think is complementary access however I did not venture there with such an already busy schedule. Some great sights nearby including Chocolate World and Hershey Park (which was not open yet but looks to be worth a visit if I am ever in the neighborhood again). There are also some restaurants and a gas station close by (Panera Bread, Bob Evans, McDonalds, and Sheetz). Lastly, the staff were friendly and helpful giving suggestions on where to eat and sights to visit. I especially appreciated the attentiveness of my housekeeping person whose attention to detail was exemplary and whose skills far surpassed some of the fancier places I have stayed...well done sir! Overall, I hope to have the pleasure of staying here again next time I am in the area!

Room Tip: 7th floor was quiet and had an awesome view!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank caminocowgirl
Thanks so much for such a great review. Please join us again very soon.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I visited the Comfort Inn the weekend of April 11th. Our stay was very enjoyable. The staff was very courteous and attentive. As usual the breakfast was tremendous. We had an issue with our toilet but promptly after notifying the front desk the problem was corrected. We look forward to visiting again in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank alicia b
Thanks for you kind review. Please join us again very soon!
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn at the Park for 3 nights to visit Hershey during Spring Break. The location was great - just a few miles down the road from Hersheypark and Chocolate World. The room is a standard hotel room. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool - one of the main reasons we stayed here. We could have stayed other places for less money, but really wanted the pool. Also had free breakfast which is great when you are traveling with 4 kids as we were on this trip. The free wifi was spotty at best - so don't rely on this if you need to for work.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Konameisters
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thanks for writing a nice review. We have just upgraded our Wifi, so if you ever need help with that, please just let us know. Please join us again very soon!