“Excellent stay, helpful, thoughtful staff”

Comfort Inn at the Park
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. When you check in they gave us a paper with directions to all the area attractions and another paper listing places to eat. I wish more places did that. It was very helpful. The complimentary breakfast the first morning was superpacked, a staff member helped find my a family a spot including bringing chairs to us. The breakfast was great..waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, doughnuts and more... Pool is open til 11 which was a great way to end your day..It was clean and refreshing though could be a little warmer? the temperature is set at 79 degrees. Our kids loved the duck pond and feeding the ducks. Would definately stay here again.

1  Thank serenitygrace
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thanks for your kind review. Please join us again very soon.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn at the Park

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice hotel. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Proximity to Hershey Park was great. Hot breakfast included was a little crowded, but nice. They had a tour bus staying there so that made for a big crowd at breakfast one of the mornings we were there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary W

Thanks for the review. Please join us again when you are in Hershey.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Comfort Inn and it was a nice, clean hotel..Front desk is very polite and helpful. My kids loved passing by the duck pond.. Room felt a bit cramped & beds were close together and smaller than expected.. and I thought it was a bit pricey for an inn.. But since a very short drive to Hershey Park attractions, I can understand its competitive prices..However with free breakfast ending at 10 am which is enough served to carry us thru and pool closing at 11pm worked out so well for us.. The pool was a great enough size not to have a crowded feel to it..& cleanliness made it a good hotel..It is also located next to k-mart. Panera, Bob Evans, Wendy's and Applebee's restaurants..

1  Thank bravej1313

Thanks for your review. Please join us again very soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My stay at the comfort inn was not expected. My son landed up in the Hershey Penn State hospital for 3 days. We are not from the area. My husband stayed the first night and was so impressed with the comfortable beds and air conditioning, he recommended for me to stay there when we alternated who was staying to be near the hospital. After my first night, I couldn't wait to go back for my second night. The front desk staff was pleasant. The free breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel The room was clean, comfortable and updated.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank roadrunner27

Thanks for the very nice review. I hope your son is feeling better. Please join us again when you are in Hershey.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

For how close it is to Hershey Park and for how low the cost is, you really can't complain too much. The bathroom counter space is very limited, so pack lite on the toiletries. Also, our air conditioner sounded like running water when it came on, but we were so tired from the park that we really didn't notice.

Nice place, very accommodating staff, and a good breakfast!

2  Thank DaveW52014

Thanks for your review. If I can address any of the concerns you listed, please contact me at 717-566-2050 ext 100.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Front desk people were very nice and social. Everything was clean and very modern. Heard no noise in hall or doors shutting. Very close to main roads to get to Hershey attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc. Would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Anne A

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for your review.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had purchased a Groupon for this hotel to take the kids to Hershey Park so I was a little nervous about staying here. We've stayed at the Hershey Hotel before which is great if you are making a vacation stay out of your trip, but for one night to hang our heads - I didn't want to spend that kind of money. 't called the hotel to make them aware that we would not be checking in until after the park closed. The staff was very accommodating and nice. After the park, we went to the Applebee's Rest (located directly across from the Comfort Inn, which was open until 12am - very convenient). We checked in. We opened the door to our spacious room. We were so happy (and exhausted!) - the pillows were fluffy, sheets white and soft. We all slept great after a fun-filled day at Hershey Park. The free breakfast was great - my son loved making his own waffle in the waffle maker! We didn't have time to use the indoor pool, but it looked nice. I would definitely stay here again. The only suggestion I would make is when checking in ask for one more shampoo & conditioner for the room, because the small bottle they provided was not enough for 4 people. Awesome stay!

Room Tip: We really liked our room. I'd imagine they are all set up the same way.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Jen_Garry

Thanks for you great review! Please join us again very soon.