Comfort Inn at the Park
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$150
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$221
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$144
US$123
US$243
US$254
Orbitz.com
US$72
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Orbitz.com
The Hotel Hershey(Hershey)
All reviewsduck pondwafflesfeed the ducksfree breakfastpanera breadindoor poolgold's gymhome friesroom was cleanhershey attractionsbob evanswould stay againchocolate wafflehot breakfastvery nice hotelqueen bedbreakfast area
Reviewed 9 October 2009

staff was very friendly and courteous. young children really enjoy feeding the ducks. breakfast was one enjoyable and very convenient so that you don't have to go out early in the a.m. The rooms were clean and roomy and the pool was well taken care of. In general the inn was very convenient to Hershey Park, Outlets and Restaurants. Will definately be staying here again in June.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2009

We went to Hershey to go see the Hershey Bears at Giant Center. This hotel is a bit tricky to get to - it's tucked in a wooded area and you have to pay very close attention to the signage when you come in for the first time. They did a nice job of making it seem more out of the way than it actually is - with the woods and the duck ponds. Very attractive landscaping for a hotel tucked between 2 major roads. Quieter than expected, especially since it was packed with kids for a baseball event. Rooms were clean and straightforward. The staff seemed a bit harried and it was difficult to get the attention of the front desk since they tended to hide from all the chaos in the back. For our purposes, it was a good hotel. I would consider staying elsewhere if I planned to be in town for longer than a couple of days.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2009

Thank you for your comments. We are tucked away in a wooded area, but very close to great restaurants in Hershey and of course, all the Hershey attractions. Guests return year after year for our clean property, friendly staff and the ducks in the duck pond, among other things. Our Guest Service Agents are very busy, but not too busy for our guests. I want to apologize if they came off "harried". Customer service is extremely important to me and I take these comments seriously. We will use your comments to improve our service. Thank you Jon Montgomery 717-566-2050 ext 100.

Reviewed 22 September 2009

After being very disappointed at a more expensive hotel in Hershey we decided to try the Comfort Inn. We were so happy with the accommodations, the very clean pool and general atmosphere and friendliness of the employees, that we come back every year. Of course the price is great too! We spend 3 days for Christmas in Hershey in early December. We book 3 rooms, one for my husband and I and one for my son & wife with their 2 boys and one for my other son and wife with their daughter. Right now their ages are 7, 4 and 2. Very conveniently located to all attractions with several conveniently located restaurants. We will be back in December 2009 and expect to enjoy our accommodations as much as we have in the past. Would definitely recommend this hotel for families!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank HappyVacationer146
Reviewed 26 August 2009

Exceptional value. All hotels in this area can be quite pricey. I did my research and this is our 2nd stay, the first being in 2007. Very clean, friendly helpful staff, convenient 5-7 minutes from Hershey Park entrance, 1 minute from local restaurants- supermarkets, K-mart [ lest you forget an item from home] . This is a moderately priced hotel for the area. My kids loved the pool and in our experience it was not crowded. The breakfast is ample and FREE, we enjoyed making our own waffles. Had all the basics of cereals- muffins-donuts-fruit-hard boiled eggs etc. The mornings can be busy at the breakfast area.This will be the case for all hotels as people get ready for a day at the park. A self-serve breakfast will be far more relaxing and take less time/ money than other places. I liked being able to get the kids ready and fed with such speed and ease. My suggestion is to take down your room tray and let your kids have a quiet breakfast in bed if its busy. Give yourself time in the morning to get ready for the park. Arrive at Hershey 15-20 minutes before gates open. Go directly to the area you wish to do rides. You can get to do a ride 2 or 3 times with little to no line. If the park is overly crowded in the day it will usually slow at night. You may leave and return with no charge, get your hand stamped and keep your parking voucher. This Hotel and Park make for a great 'Staycation' for those families wanting to save money. { comparatively speaking vs. flying to Florida/Disney} If you are able to drive to this area I found it to be a wonderful kid-friendly trip. It was an easy drive from Westchester County NY. If you are looking for a reasonable get away I highly recommend the Comfort Inn at the Park and Hershey Park. Do your research, have a plan for park attractions, and enjoy. This is a great overall value. I will be giving testimonials to friends and family, we had a wonderful stay and will return again next year.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank lhornbarger
Reviewed 25 August 2009

Very Good Hotel
Very nice staff
Good breakfast
Clean breakfast area
Rooms are good and clean
Plenty of parking
Close to plenty of food options and park

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family