Hershey Travel Inn
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$141
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$133
US$144
US$123
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$176
US$210
US$188
US$72
US$332
US$310
Travelocity
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
Orbitz.com
The Hotel Hershey(Hershey)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2013

By far the worst place I have EVER stayed. The room smelled terrible. It was dirty and disgusting. The room was so small-one bed was 6 inches from the bathroom door. Nasty old blankets on beds. The room filled with bugs because I had to leave the door open to try and air out the smell. Too make matters worse I booked 2 nights online ($200/night) and had to stay because they were charging me whether we stayed or not. I took plenty of pics & complaining to the manager does no good. She threatened me with a lawsuit if I post the pictures. I can only guess they don't want people to see what this place really looks like!

Room Tip: Find another place to stay
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank 716bet
Reviewed 6 July 2013

me and my friend went to hershey to see a one direction concert. Every hotel was booked but this one. it was 200$ a night they said so we thought it was a decent hotel. We pulled into the parking lot and thought we were going to be murdered. The owner took us to a dark alley and our room was there. the outside was moldy and rusting. we walked in and their were flying around and the smell was unbearable. the bathrrom had mold and rust and the toilet had rust and was unclean. there were uncleaned plates in the sink.. the floor was unstable. there were bed bugs everywhere. sleep in your car. there were banging noises outside. it was the worst experience of my life.

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
8  Thank Camilla J
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This place is disgusting - contacting the BBB. We arrived and the wife at the desk showed us to our room. Its smells so bad...curry and old moldy smell. Was holding my nose. My daughter and i left right away and started to look around for another hotel. We came back 90 min later and explained we didnt feel safe and it was very unclean. The husband then arrived and started yelling that I thought we were better than him and his family - because they live there. I took pictures of the back of the rooms - plastic over doors and window - NO GLASS! This place is disgusting. Even though we left and went to a better place - they refused to reimburse us even for the following day.

Room Tip: do not book this filty place
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Lorri H
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We had to make last minute reservations as all other hotels we tried were fully booked. Beds were moldy, uncomfortable. Bathroom felt like we'd fall through the floor any minute. Not to mention no hot water. The toaster had some strange food stuck in it. Toiletteries and towels looked unclean. I got some kind of bugbites. Please do yourself a favor and sleep in your car if you have to. This is the worst place I've stayed at in all my travelling years. I didn't even bother complaining to the manager after reading all the other reviews about their terrible hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2012
10  Thank Grinzz
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My family and I stayed here in July as my daughter took part in the Nationals dance competition and it was 5 mins from Hershey Theater and Hershey park. we were immediately disappointed at the property but told ourselves it was just for 2 nights! The worse 2 nights of our lives!!! First off, the owner stank! we had to hold our noses and turn away when talking to him! Then we entered the room, had all intentions of cooking to make it cost effective for us, the microwave was filthy, ground beef and other splattered foods were all inside ! The stove top was also very dirty and the pots were not cleaned!!! Though they were inside the cabinets, there was food stuck on the bottoms of them. The nightmare just got worse and worse , we then saw bugs in the room, sheets were dirty and the room was moldy. When we approached the owner's wife she became very irate and asked why we didn't leave stating that there are many other places in the area! We were stuck.....as we couldn't get a refund!!!! To make matters worse...as if they could any worse! On the day of checkout we got a phone call from the owner's wife telling my daughter who answered that if we didn't get out immediately they were going to charge for an extra night! What a nerve! We were not late in checking out we still had 5 mins left. Well we couldn't wait to get the hell out of there!! We went to the office and the wife was very nasty and hostile, screaming....in no way apologetic. My daughters were very upset and almost tearful! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE BEWARE!!!!!! NEVER STAY AT THIS PLACE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!! Our biggest mistake apart form falling prey to the pics online and the hospitality the owner showed over the phone when we booked, was not taking pics of the condition of this place. BE WARNED!!!! This place needs to be shut down!

DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUSTED PA FAMILY