Hershey Travel Inn
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$150
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$144
US$123
US$221
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$72
US$254
US$243
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Orbitz.com
The Hotel Hershey(Hershey)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This motel is absolutely disgusting! As soon as we walked into the room there were gnats everywhere!!! Since this is uncomfortable to be bitten all night I asked for a refund or to be moved to a different room. Customer service was extremely rude. She told me there was nothing she could do and couldn't move us to another room. I suggest that no one ever comes to this place ever!!!!!!!! It is beyond terrible and dirty.

9  Thank Anonymous1232
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Do not stay here! This place is discussing! It's dirty and out dated! The owner said it was a non smoking room. Our room smelled of cigarettes and must....Don't waste your money! If you do stay here. It will make a good story for your friends to laugh at about.

6  Thank David D
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This motel is disgusting. The rooms are dirty and old. After coming back to the room at midnight from Hershey park, my boyfriend and I decided to order pizza since we haven't eaten. As he was on the phone ordering pizza, someone started banging on the door that attached our room to another guest'speaker room. The person was banging on the door and trying to open it because we were being too loud ordering pizza. The rooms should not be attaches to each other. When I went to tell the person at the front desk, no one was there. It was actually a little frightening having someone bang on your door attempting to open it at 12 at night. The hotel provided us with two towels for two people. One had to be used for the floor by the shower because the shower was so powerful it blew the shower curtain all over and the water got all over the floor. When we went to ask for more towels the owner gave us a problem and stated that he gave us enough for two people. Find somewhere else to stay. I paid 117 for this room and it was a complete rip off. Oh and there were bugs too. It was a disgusting motel.

7  Thank miadero
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked this motel for a fun trip to Hershey. Thought I was getting a good deal, well be aware. The motel is old and smelled of must. My allergies acted up the first morning we were there. I was sitting outside and another guest made the same comment. We both were fooled by the pictures on the web sit and would never recommend this place to anyone. When I went to the front desk to check out a day early because I could not stay in the room one more night, the woman told me that they would not refund me the one night left on our reservation. I told her that the room was making me sick but she said no. Live and learn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Kim W
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Do not be fooled with the cheap prices. We stayed here last summer and it was terrible. As my daughter was going to lay in the bed, she encountered something that looked like a roach. The bathroom is not clean at all. We went out for breakfast on the last day and came back two minutes after checkout time. They made us pay a fee of $15. I do understand fees will be applied but is two minutes really going to kill them? Overall poor service, not clean, and the only good part is the location.

• Stayed: July 2013