“Very nice quality and great price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Main Moon Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Duncansville
“Very nice quality and great price!”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I love Main Moon! The quality, quantity, and price are perfect

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“very good food and clean store”
Reviewed 22 September 2010

I'm very fussy about the taste of Oriental food, and Main Moon is my favorite place so far. I recently tried their chicken with cashew nuts, and it's the most flavorful of the different dishes I've tried so far. granted I have to put on a few packs of their hot sauce to enhance the flavor, but even my mother loved it without.
have tried several pork and beef dishes. they are all good too.
the store is very clean. when you order at the counter, you can see the kitchen, and i can see that they keep it very clean. they also advertise that none of their food contains MSG. this is important to me since I get headaches from MSG; I don't get headaches when I eat here, so I believe their claim.