“Best Wings!”

Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Homestead
PA
“Best Wings!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Who know the best wings were on this side of the Mon? Dukes fries them to PERFECTION! Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside with the perfect hot sauce! This was our third visit and this time we came with family. Hubby thought the French Dip was AWESOME! My Reuben wasn't too bad either! One of my two previous visits I had a salad, probably not the best, but it was FRESH! Great selection of beer too at Dukes! Definitely a hidden gem in Homestead!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SGcvn69

Colorado
“Great Bar and Food”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I happened onto Duke's when I was visiting the site of the famous Homestead Strike of 1892 and needed a quick lunch. The restaurant is dominated by a long mahogany bar with booths situated along the sides. Very dark and masculine on a rainy day. The special when I visited was an old-fashioned hoagie with hot peppers and Italian sausage. The sandwich was big enough to feed three but it was so good that I made an effort and ate the whole thing. Glad I did. This restaurant is off the beaten path, which is probably why it merits only three reviews, but if you're anywhere nearby, it's well worth a visit.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DMilo46
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Yummmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Looking for a place for lunch that was not a chain after shopping at the Waterfront and this was suggested. Well worth the stop. Easy parking, friendly service and great food.. Also a wide variety of beers. The onion rings were great!!! Sandwiches were big enough to share. Will definitely come back...

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Linda520
“Hidden gem outside of the waterfront”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I was looking for somewhere to eat other than a chain while at the movies at the waterfront. I had heard of a place on the main drag 8th ave. across from the old chiodos. Duke's is a family run bar and restaurant that has been in business for some time. It has off street free parking along with a great outside deck that's covered and additional seating on the roof. I understand they have big tv's outside for popular sports games. Also in warmer weather they have a popular game similar to bean bag toss called corn hole. The beer selection was an amazing surprise with an awesome array of local microbrews to many more well known staples. The bottled beer selection was also huge. The food was great and very reasonable with a variety of sandwiches named after the steel themed menu. What a wonderful find. I am sure to be back as often as possible. I highly recommend this spot and well worth seeking it out.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Formerlykathy
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed 17 June 2011

We order here for lunch often, Even before the Waterfront open we use to go here and enjoyed the food, Now the place has expanded and the food is better. The Potato soup is a favorite among friends and the reuben is yummy! Great bar food too. Dukes is still in it for our favorite dining spots.

• Visited May 2011