“Great chicken cheese steak!”
Review of Paulies

Paulies
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We go there all the time. He keeps an eye on the young kids so they don't get loud. We like the fries too. They're cooked in peanut oil and taste way better than most places. Paul is a good guy. I see him as a positive male in some of the "Skate rats" that hang out in the arcade. He kicks them out if needed, and they don't bother folks like us that just go there to eat. The bathrooms are clean, and you don't go broke eating there. He even has good drinks, natural teas without high fructose corn syrup. The food is actually way better that that now fancy restaurant at the Wayne Hotel on the corner. Where you get high prices and poor service. I'd recommend Paulie's all day long. Keep up the good work buddy!

2  Thank Getmegoodfood

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Spending a late night at the office with a 3 year old is never fun. I only ordered food at Paulies because of the delivery aspect. Guess what- my cheese steak was GREAT. Any now I know not to order a Med. fry on my own. Huge portion. Everything was delivered within a few minutes, piping hot, tasty and my daughter loved the kid's meal. The French fries were terrific and I have to admit that in all honesty, the cheese steak is the best around. I will probably become a regular.

1  Thank Oressa C
Reviewed 9 September 2013

If you like hot dogs, your in heaven. Lots of room. Bring all the kids in the neighborhood, they will fit. They cater for the kids. Video`s , Cokes, and Dogs. Childrens paradise. And parents like the place as well. The man started small and now he fits everyone. I give Paulie a B+

1  Thank Gerald A
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Yummy food place was clean. Prices extremely reasonable. We would go back again. I don't know what that bad review person was talking about!!!

1  Thank Sexikid
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

good food, reasonable prices, friendly staff, fun atmosphere, huge menu... not sure why they arent rated higher..they should be

1  Thank mlbdab