“3 1/2 Stars”

Add it.
Peddler Inn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 November 2012

The good: crab imperial, the queen cut of prime rib, the complimentary sauteed mushrooms. seafood.
The not so good: the wine @ 6.75/gl for mediocre house wine, the short wait-staff, poor bottle wine list and they often don't have what's on it.

This is an old stand-by and you can see it by the crowd - avg age 70+.

It's a very good value if you are using a restaurant.com coupon or an entertainment card, otherwise average. Be careful where you are seated b/c some of the chairs are smaller and uncomfortable.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

Had dinner at this restaurant with family and honestly...don't understand how this place stays in business. The hostess was pleasant. Our waitress was miserable. She had an attitude from the moment she walked to the table.
Drinks were moderately priced for the area although I've never seen martini glasses that small before. The bread and complimentary mushrooms were good. But then came the dinners. I ordered the prime filet mignon (the bigger, more expensive size) and my sister ordered the petite. Her portion was twice the size of mine. The meat was fatty and tough and neither one of us could eat it. My other sister ordered the "calves liver" because everything else on the menu had shellfish (she's allergic). Her plate came out with two huge pieces of "cow" liver that were tough as leather. Also inedible.
She did not complain but I mentioned to the waitress the problems with the filets. She grunted, rolled her eyes and walked away. We asked for the manager when the bill came. She arrived smelling like an ashtray and demanded to know what the problem was. Again, did not care that we had a problem with our dinners.
There were other issues too numerous to detail in this review but bottom line... do not go to this restaurant. For dinner in Honeybrook, I recommend Bistro on 10. Been there many times...consistently good!

6  Thank DonatelloAnthony