“Excellent for Extended Stay”

Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband, son and myself stayed here for 7 weeks. The breakfast is outstanding with everything anyone could want. Housekeeping is great! The entire staff does a great job and more. They will even shop for you and put it in your kitchen. You can bring pets. The staff load, run, and empty your dishwasher. Some rooms have fireplaces. There is dinner 2-3 times a week and game night 2 times a week. There is a seasonal out door pool and hot tub. Year round exercise room, outdoor basketball courts, and gas BBQ grill to use. This place is so great some people have lived continuously here (for business) 2 years or more. All entrances have outside egress. Very private and safe.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a working fireplace and the interior court rooms are more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

I am very gratified that we were able to take care of you and your family for the 7 weeks you stayed with us. It is great that you were able to partake of the many amenities we offer to our long-term guests including our evening Socials, grocery shopping and housekeeping services. I will be sure to share your great comments with our staff! Thank you again for choosing the Residence Inn for your extended-stay needs and hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Had car trouble and showed up late at night. Front desk was great in getting us into a perfect 2 bedroom suite for 1 night. Was very clean. Good size room and good tvs. Breakfast nothing special, but overall very good place.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We came up to visit an elderly relative, and made a small party of it. The two bedroom suite was just right for our small family gathering. Kaitlyn at the front desk was particularly helpful. Wireless Internet in the rooms would be even better, but you can see how the building layout is not conducive to providing it.

• Stayed: December 2011
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

I am very pleased to report that as of April 2, 2012 we are now 100% wireless throughout the property, including all Guest Rooms, Gatehouse and outdoor areas. We have also increased our available bandwidth to improve our guest's internet experience.

Reviewed 12 December 2011

My Stay for 2 months in Residence Inn was a near perfect one.
You can just drop by reception anytime in day and you would be answered promptly.
They take Hospitality to great heights . Rooms were very clean , daily room service was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2011

My wife and I stayed at Marriott's Residence Inn while visiting family in Horsham, PA. We had a very positive experience - the check in/out was a breeze, the room (a suite with a full kitchen) was clean with a very comfortable queen size bed, large modern flat-screen TV, easy free internet access, etc. Complimentary breakfast was excellent with hot items (eggs, bacon, sausage), yogurt, fruit, pancakes, etc.

The only warning is this Marriott does not look like your "typical" Marriott - the buildings are 2-stories, and it is situated in the middle of a sprawling business park. This location is very quiet. Unless you have a GPS, you may have trouble finding it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank akory99
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Stayed here for one night while visiting our daughter at her university. This is a lovely property, with nicely decorated, modern and comfortable rooms. There was a fireplace in the living room area and a nice, well-equipped kitchen with a pretty large fridge. Even though we weren't there for long, we liked having all the extra space in our studio room. The king-sized bed was harder than we prefer but not terrible. One little thing - when I made my reservation I was asked to choose what kind of pillows I wanted, and I chose foam. However, we had some squishy down ones instead. I didn't bother to ask for them to be changed. As far as service, we only dealt with the front desk staff, a young man who was pleasant and efficient. The bill was at the door the next morning and it was accurate. The location is great, the grounds are attractive and although we had plans to go elsewhere for breakfast, I think we could have managed okay with the one provided. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2011

This Residence Inn is like the numerous others where I have stayed. It was clean, the hotel staff was excellent, and I could count on breakfast and the usual afternoon meals when I returned from work. It was undergoing some construction when I stayed there, but I hardly noticed. If you are in the Willow Grove/Horsham area, you can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Nuristanoply
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

Thank you for staying with us and your recommendation. As you indicated, we recently completed a total renovation of our rooms and public space and hope you will be back to see the final results. I was happy to hear that our staff took good care of you and you were able to participate in both our breakfasts and evening socials.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham
Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove

Been to Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove? Share your experiences!