Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Baltimore
“Decent hotel”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed here with hubby business. Room was clean and quiet. Served purpose for the night Helpful staff. Nothing special.

Cons...

Did not have washcloths in the bathroom...
Grab n go breakfast sucks..
There were these ugly, tree bark looking bugs that were flying into the room on our bed repeatedly.

Otherwise, decent hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 April 2014

There was much noise and running in the hallways, although the rooms were non smoking you could smell smoke in the hallways, The temperature kept going off at nite making it extremely hot in my room. I felt for the price the room was very small. I was told that there would be no housekeeping, which I was fine with, but I could request towels. I asked for Towels it took them 3 hrs to bring them to me. The breakfast was mediocre and I just was very dissatisfied with the whole experience period

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlanta
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed here 19 nights and overall was pleased. Biggest complaint is you can here everything, very thin walls I was next to the housekeeping laundry area and in the morning it was their meeting place. I mentioned the noise to the front desk and from that point on they made an attempt to keep it down. However nothing you can do about other guest that come in at late hours talking loud etc. You may fair better on top floor. Internet sucked!! very slow so I paid $$19.95 for faster speed for the 19 days I was there, it was still slower then most hotels free internet. So if you will be here for awhile and internet is important to you, Go Elsewhere!!! Everything else was fine and made for a good business trip and a pleasant stay. Friendly helpful staff. Lots of good restaurants and other facilities in the area.
The room was clean with microwave, coffeepot, full size refrigerator, stove and (very) basic utensils, pans toaster etc so you can cook your meals if you so desire. This is a suite hotel which means you get more amenities for less$, but you do not get daily room service, you get room service once a week (if you want clean sheets, towels etc they will gladly give to you at the front desk). Because it has a mini kitchenette they do not serve breakfast, but offered coffee and oatmeal bars & muffins to go.. The hotel was clean and well appointed, There is a laundry room.. Comfortable beds (if you like extra firm), This is an older property I say it is 2 stars at most. But if price matters it could be your spot. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I'm in this area.

Room Tip: try top foor
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Vienna, VA
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed here over the holidays for 4 days. The staff was the most noteworthy part of our stay. They were extremely helpful, changing our room to a double when we needed them to (although they charged an extra $10 a day over our low low hotwire rate), giving us directions and restaurant tips, and helping us to get extra blankets and towels. The rooms themselves are nice and clean. Comfortable beds, nice bathroom (although shower a little counter intuitive), and full kitchen (microwave, stove top, full size fridge/freezer, no oven.) The kitchen accouterments were pretty skimpy, but there are a number of dollar stores nearby.to help get what you need. The hotel is dog friendly and we met a nice canine neighbor on the way to the hotel's dogwalk area. Overall, hotel was quiet, clean and relatively new.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Hanover, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The motel was nice, I've stayed there many times in the past. This time they did not wake me up at 6am like I asked and over slept. I was rushed to leave and I missed my appointment time. When I got home, I found that I had left unopened Christmas cards in my room. I called back and the desk lady (who did not speak English very well) refused to help me. She said she'd leave a note. I called back in the morning like requested and this lady checked my room, talked to the staff, even went through the previous day's garbage, but my letters were not found. She said she would give me an upgrade on my next stay, but I won't ever go back. I realize that the hotel custodians might have a hard life, but that is no reason for stealing someone's unopened mail. I detest dishonest help. I work as a Custodial supervisor, so I know the mentality of bad workers and these must have been some of the worst.

Room Tip: Make sure you take your own alarm clock. Don't forget anything in the room, because it won't...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Pros: Clean, kitchen, location(off main road but very accessible with office buildings around and park across street), price, size of room (king size deluxe suite), bed was comfy, well maintained parking lot (it snowed while we were there and a salt/plow truck was out there before, during and after the son), friendly staff

Cons: We were not the target audience for the cable channels (5 ESPN channels, Showtime and several news) No cleaning supplies to clean up after yourself like a broom

Overall: Many people complain that "they don't give you shampoo" and "breakfast is so limited" but you are not staying at a hotel, this is lodging meant for extended length of time. So you don't get soap or runny eggs but you get a kitchen and more space in your room. I thought it was worth the trade especially for the price.

Room Tip: Deluxe King Suite had a separate "living room" area from "bedroom" area (not sep...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Sanford, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The pictures on this site/link are not of the actual hotel. Rooms are partially renovated. Nice rooms overall though. Could use a little more stuff in the kitchen (wine bottle opener, wine glasses, salt, pepper, extra coffee, dish soap, more than 2 sets of of dishes (plates, bowls, cups, etc.), etc. Had to ask for soap, shampoo/conditioner. Guess we are spoiled from staying that the Staybridge Suites in Royersford last trip up North. Staff is friendly and very accommodating. Hotel is clean. Beware of 'pet-friendly' though. We had to leave our pets alone for about 3 hours (for a local family event, the reason we were even in town) and received a phone-call from front-desk saying they received complaints of barking dogs. Twice! Had to move rooms just to get away from a habitual complainer staying at facility. All this in a pet-friendly hote that we paid dearly for ($25/dog on top of nightly room-rate...4 dogs=$100/night+rate...((Sigh)) Had to come back early from family event. Not real happy about that. Wish long-term folks staying here would be a little more lenient about dogs barking/whimpering for a few minutes when left alone (for a short amount of time). Nothing worse than a whiny neighbor :( Not sure we would stay here again due to some of the ignorant permanents/semi-permanents. Staff was amazing through everything. Too bad a few bad eggs ruin things for everyone else!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MJohnson2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham
Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
Address: 537 Dresher Rd, Horsham, PA 19044-1995 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Horsham
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Philadelphia-Horsham-Willow Grove Hotel Horsham