Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd.
US$240
US$111
US$134
US$125
Hampton.com
All reviewssam's clubsafe areafree wificomfortable bedoatmealnice stayrooms are cleanwalking distancewalmartphiladelphia
Reviewed 17 February 2013

A quick side note that this review will be such that you'll think I must work for these people, but I don't. I truly cannot say enough positive things about the entire guest service crew at this hotel. Every front desk agent that I encountered absolutely bent over backwards to make sure that my stay was a pleasant one. Having come from the hospitality industry myself, I know how tough it can be to keep a staff on the same page when it comes to service standards and going the extra mile for the guest, but this team of friendly and dedicated agents are all working together towards high service standards, and it shows. It is, I'm sure, a testament to the excellent management at this property. Whenever I'm in the area, I'll always be staying at this hotel and I highly suggest others do, too!

• Stayed: February 2013
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Horsham. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I normally stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Warminster Pa however, this trip my company had me stay here since it was a longer visit. Check in was a breeze and there were no pretenses regarding the grab and go breakfast. My room was spacious and clean.( what more could I ask for). It took me a bit to get used to a different hotel chain. I was very happy with the location and the room. I only wish they had daily housekeeping. There is just something about coming in from a long day and seeing your bed made and fresh linens. With that being said I will be back since hence the word extended stay is what I need.

Room Tip: Make sure you stay on a smoke free floor. I stayed on the bottom floor in the corner it was quiet as a mouse.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the hotel to your likeing. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Hi from the beginning of my stay Andrea Smith was instrumental in making a point to answer all my questions no matter how silly they were. I appreciated her real responses and advice. She is a very caring person, and surely an asset to this company and establishment.

I would recommend this place to anyone new to the area and needs a place to land until they get their bearings.

Tana

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Great place, but the wifi wasnt very convenient. The free WiFi should be faster. The staff are excellent. The breakfast has room for expansion. Thanks Andrea, Justina, autum and marget.
And I don't like trip advisor making me write 200 characters

• Stayed: October 2012
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that Andrea was helpful during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Andrea , at the front desk, helped my company and i from the very beginning of our several month long stay here in Horsham, PA. All of my friends here have helped me and went out of their way to make my stay more pleasant (Justina, Autum, and Margret)

-Silas

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Chayim
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel and that everything is to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.