Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd.
US$102
US$125
US$113
US$131
Hampton.com
All reviewssam's clubsafe areafree wificomfortable bedoatmealnice stayrooms are cleanwalking distancewalmartphiladelphia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I stayed here and were not satisfied with a couple of things-after speaking with the manager, stayed the next time in town (within two week period) and were impressed with how quickly they corrected the items we discussed. Very well located-you can walk to 3 different types of restaurants and a number of box stores. Off the highway so very quiet at night to sleep. The staff are very friendly and eager to please which in todays world is quite rare!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was having lasik done and needed a place near the doctors office to stay. I rolled the dice with priceline and got the Extended Stay America in Horsham, PA. I believe I got it for $56 for the night which was a bargain. I checked in with Andrea. She was extremely polite and thorough in everything she did, including personally checking to make sure my room was ready before sending me up to it. She explained to me about the grab and go breakfast, the check in and out process, housekeeping, and everything else you can think of. Extremely professional. Next, I got to my room and quickly unpacked. The drapes were open allowing me light to see where I was going and the air was on and set to 70 as if they were expecting somebody. The room was very clean and well stocked. It had a microwave, stove top, a full size refridgerator freezer, cookwear, 2 comfy beds, cold A/C, a flatscreen t.v. with a swivel so you could watch it from anywhere in the room, and an alarm clock. You even get a kitchen sink! I called for a taxi and they arrived in 5 minutes to my surprise. I then had my lasik done and took a taxi back to the hotel. I got back to my room and ordered a pizza delivery. It showed up in 15 minutes flat steaming hot. I was floored by this. After dinner, I watched a little t.v. with my one good eye and then went to bed by 8p.m. to recover. I woke up the next morning at 7am. Nothing but peace and quiet. I did not partake in the complimentary grab and go breakfast. I heated up my pizza in the room and had that instead. I checked out which took 2 minutes tops. Andrea was there again and was very concerned to how I enjoyed my stay. Bottom line: I would stay at this place without question anytime!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This is a standard Extended Stay hotel, decent rooms with no frills and a friendly and helpful staff. The location is excellent, as it is not far from stores and restaurants. The free Wi-Fi got a bit bogged down at times, but was functional for me. I was disappointed to find that the coffee pot had been left dirty and the bathroom counter had a lot of hair left on it when the room was cleaned between guests.
Some people seem to not like the beds at ESAs, but since I like a firm bed, I am always pleased with them. Having the kitchenette really helps since it is easy to stay in and save a few bucks.
The grab and go breakfast is exactly that, instant oatmeal, fruit, muffins and coffee.
This one had less television channels available than some, but still wasn't bad for that.
One of the best surprises was that the windows opened! Not something found at a lot of hotels, and it was nice to get fresh air in.
Overall, a very good stay. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area looking for a good deal.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This particular hotel is in a good location the staff every one of them very professional and courteous and excellent not the greatest breakfast but they're working on it you can walk to the Super Walmart you can walk to several shops there are you television stations but I personally use netflix on and so forth on the ps3 or Roku box there are several busses you can get anywhere here my refrigerator had a problem at 10 o'clock at night by 9 a.m. the next morning I had a brand new refrigerator I mentioned a vibrating noise 2 hours later it was attended to they got on the phone with my friend for 40 minutes and help him get in here when he was lost there was a mixup with my card and I could still have a table to stay here until it got hired out and then I paid bottom line excellent service excellent staff very good hotel the Malvern and Exton ones are okay but the horse someone is fantastic very clean very friendly very nice

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

1st room had a filthy toilet but the manager was quick to assign another room. The grab-n-go breakfast was not fully stocked as we were told at check-in and no one seemed interested in getting it up to par.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family