1,334 results
All reviews room was clean waffles pa turnpike coffee maker popcorn microwave philadelphia
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I had a glitch with the reservation and the staff quickly rectified it. Check in was fast and my room was standard. They honored every request I had (high floor away from elevator). Breakfast was cold cereal, hot oatmeal, yogurt, assorted breads, and a waffle iron. Their coffee is available 24/7 and is good stuff. I had a pleasant stay and recommend this Days Inn as the staff if accommodating and the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: take a room on the back side of the hotel as the front sits on a busy and noisy road.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Than you for letting us know about your stay. I am so happy to hear that the staff was able to help you with the problem. We hope you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Candidly, we booked this hotel because the one we stay at regularly wasn’t available. I was pleasantly surprised. Parking free and plenty available. Close to the turnpike. Lobby was modern and they have snacks available for purchase there. Staff member was friendly and check in was quick. Interior room doors - I was concerned they may be open to the outside like other Days Inns. Room (double beds) was bigger than expected. Bench seat (used for luggage), desk w/ chair, plush chair w/ covered footrest in corner. Fridge and microwave too. Beds were clean - saw one small tear in the top sheet. Liked the laminate floor instead of carpeting. So much easier to clean between guests. Bathroom was a bit worn but clean. Separate vanity and sink, which is always nice. We slept well and felt like it was a good value.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am so happy to hear that liked the new look of our lobby and rooms. We truly hope that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed here from June 21 thru June 24, 2018 when I arrived there was about 5 people waiting for rooms because they were not cleaned yet. We all waited about 25 minutes and then got rooms. The rooms floors are NEVER EVER swept or vacuumed. I have stayed at this hotel 4 times prior to this time because of family and my job and this time I saw little bugs in the bathroom and it looked like a dog lost his teeth was under the lounge chair in the room and dirt and dust. I never eat the breakfast only the coffee. This is a perfect location but I believe next time I will have to stay at another hotel near here especially for the high price I paid this time for a room per night. The heavyset girl with the long Blonde hair need to learn better Publc Relations skills she is very unprofessional to be at a front desk.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our guests experience is very important to us and cleanliness is a top priority. I would ask you to refrain from describing our front desk staff by their weight which is highly inappropriate. We will take the appropriate measures to look into the issues that you have stated and make sure any issues found are resolved. Thank you for being our guest. If you would like to speak with me personally you may reach me at 215-674-2500 ext 557. Thank you, Mercedes

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Horrible hotel....musty odor in hallways and room....filthy carpet in hallway and room.......pillows were lumpy which means they had been washed several times....beds were extremely uncomfortable.....barely any towels......breakfast sub-par compared to other place.....some staff were grumpy and not very inviting when you walked up to the desk....overall a horrible experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations;

Reviewed 18 June 2018

just a one night stand and a beautiful room with a comfortable bed, and easy to find near the Pa turnpike...The breakfast left a little to be desired but it was something to eat before the drive. Would stay here again if I needed a room in the same area..All in all a great bargain for such a nice clean and comfortable room..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dougthebarber
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay, we are thrilled to hear you liked our new renovated rooms. We truly hope to see you again!