“Our favorite place”

Kathy's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Hughesville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite place”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Great food, made with local, organic, hormone-free ingredients when possible. The omelets can't be beat! I'm not crazy about the 50's atmosphere and music, but the friendly staff and great food make it worthwhile.

• Visited May 2011

Muncy
“Could be great could be awful.”
Reviewed 12 June 2011

It is made to look like a diner from the 50s. Living near the area, I have eaten here often. (Due to friends invite, not mine). I find the food totally inconsistent, depending on who is in the kitchen. The daughter Tracy is much better than Kathy now a days. My usual order of a vegie wrap looks different every time. They say due to availability. Kathy made it the last and final time I will eat order that dish. It was full of canned black olives. Yuck. Who would have thought to say hold the canned black olives? If you stick to the specials you will probably not be disappointed. I find the breakfasts to be be way overpriced. I hear people rave about the broiled haddock. If you are into organic and you see it on menu, ask if it really organic.

• Visited June 2011