“Excellent Service!!!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Hershey
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Hummelstown
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This is a very clean hotel with courteous staff. Lisa was our waitress she was a very nice person and help us with were to go after our stay at the hotel. Her service was out standing she made you feel so welcome and help in everything. Jenesis was very helpful, when we ask about our breakfast coupon she didn't even hesitate she look our information up and saw we should had received our free breakfast so she gave us one, and keep saying sorry for the other person mistake. She was out going and service with a smile. This is one of the first hotel I really enjoy staying. Me & mine husband we there to see the lights are Hersey we had a blast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, you just feel really welcome and the service with everyone there was outstanding. I would go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share in a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey. We want to provide everything you need for a comfortable restful stay. When we don't get everything just right, we do our best to fix it. I am so glad that our folks made you feel so welcome. We are decorated for the holidays, so the fireplace looks extra inviting. We hope to have you stay with us again…we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I am a business traveler and have occasion to stay in a hotel at least 4 nights a week. One of my favorites is this Hilton Garden Inn. The facilities are excellent, a fire burning in the lobby, staff that really cares about their customers. I have always had a great experience here and that means alot being away from home all the time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank you taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay in Hershey. We do care about our travelers. We know how stressful life on the road can be. We try to do our best to provide everything you need for a comfortable restful stay, your traveling home away from home. We've been decorating for the holidays, so the fireplace looks even more inviting. We hope to have you stay with us again soon! Kind regards, Barbara L.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

This is a very clean hotel with a courteous staff. I asked for clean blankets and bedspread and when I registered the front desk confirmed my request. Furthermore there was a hockey tournament for (I assume) "tweens" who were.....very active. The front desk said that if there was too much noise to call them. But they gave us a room at the perimeter of the building so that we heard nothing. This hotel is close to everything Hershey! A great place to stay

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us. We are committed to making all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable and we accept both positive and critical comments with a renewed commitment to make changes for an even better guest experience. Our hotel is in a great location and it just amazes me how many fun things there are to do here in Hershey. And the Garden Sleep System beds were designed specifically for the Hilton Garden Inn brand to insure that our guests get a healthful and restful sleep. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again for a future stay. Kind Regards, Barbara L.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

We are frequent travelers and had a competition at Hershey over the weekend. We stayed at this hotel and were very pleased. The hotel itself is very clean. The rooms were up to date and cozy. There is a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker all contained in it's own unit which is nice for a change.

So many things to do were within 1 to 2 miles away, including Hershey Park. There are plenty of restaurants to dine at just around the bend from the hotel.

The pool was nice and refreshing as was the hot tub. Both are on the small side, but we were the only ones occupying them at the time.

You do have to pay for a made to order breakfast for $10.95. We skipped it and went to the Soda Jerk Diner 1/4 mile away. The Soda Jerk Diner has great prices and we loved the 50's theme.

The beds were ok. I'm not a big fan of the memory foam mattresses. And we all voted that the sheets and blankets are "noisy". As odd as that sounds, every time someone moved, the covers crinkled. It was very strange.

Our heater was clinking all night, so I turned it off and just ran the fan. The one negative is noise in the hallways. As much as we stay in hotels, for some reason the foot traffic and noise of people talking seems to echo in the hallways of this hotel. The hotel doors to each room may not be sound proof enough. We were awoken several times by people walking down the hall.

Overall, the lobby was cozy and the staff was very friendly. Cleanliness is a big reason why we would return. We recommend this hotel to friends or family.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Reviewed 8 November 2012

The room goes without saying, excellent but my review is more of what truly make a stay remarkable. The staff is excellent, from the person that checked me in ( I don't recall the name for I was really tired but he is African-American) to the ladies that were making sure that my breakfasts were pleasant. The service is what makes this hotel stand above the others ones, their can do attitude.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us. We are committed to making all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable and we accept both positive and critical comments with a renewed commitment to make changes for an even better guest experience. I am so glad you felt so welcomed and noticed how our staff sincerely wants to do their best . I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Kind regards, Barbara L

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We have just returned from spending 5 days at the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey after losing power in our home due to Hurricane Sandy. Thanks to the friendly and helpful staff, the meticulously kept property, and central location which was convenient to all attraction points and restaurants/shops...our family enjoyed our visit so much it truly felt like a vacation. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience. A bonus was my husband and I were able to get some work done too due to business-friendly amenities.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your complimentarycomments with us. We are committed to making all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We all were moved by the number of guests we were serving who experienced the overwhelming power of Hurricane Sandy. I hope that your lives are getting back to normal and I'm glad that we were able to play a small part in reducing the trauma of the storm. Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We stayed here for one of the Hershey In The Dark weekends.
The hotel was very nice and located near plenty of restaurants.
Room was clean and nicely appointed.
Staff was excellent especially the wait staff and chef for breakfast.
Breakfast was delicious with choice of buffet style fare or cooked to order omelets and waffles
that were huge. We will surely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us. We are committed to making all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable and we accept both positive and critical comments with a renewed commitment to make changes for an even better guest experience. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your breakfast dining. Our staff in the restaurant do enjoy serving our guests and making their hotel stay even better with a great start to their day. I hope you'll stay with us again. We'll look forward to it. Kind Regards, Barbara L.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hummelstown
Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Near The Park
Super 8 Hershey
Super 8 Hershey
#3 of 25 in Hershey

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hershey? Share your experiences!