Hilton Garden Inn Hershey
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hershey Lodge(Hershey)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelclose to hershey parkfast foodstaff was very friendly and helpfulhershey attractionshotel staffomeletstay there againconvenient locationindoor poolclean roomsa great stayhershey kisseshot tubadjoining roomscookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Our family travels from New York and Virginia to meet half-way for reunions. We stayed at this spot for the first time. Everything was perfect from the gracious front desk staff and the spacious, inviting lobby to the lovely rooms. We had breakfast each morning and were wowed by the fresh assortment of fruits and pastries as well as eggs, cooked to order. In addition, we were able to get chocolate chip pancakes and orange/cranberry juice. Lisa, our wait person was a doll.
The dinner menu is a little pricey, but their flatbread pizza and wings are phenomenal!
We will be back yearly, if not more often.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Nanci,
Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel with us. We strive to provide the best possible service and guest experiences every day, and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. I am so pleased that you and your family chose our location as your go-to meeting place during this visit and that your wonderful experience will keep you coming back. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel service team, we will share your feedback with them and be sure to recognize Lisa for the positive impact that she had on your experience. We look forward to continuing to welcome you and your family back.
Portfolio Reputation Manager - Hilton Garden Inn, Hershey
edailey@greenwoodhospitality.com
313-253-4344

Reviewed 2 February 2014

My stay was very excellent at this hotel. My dad and I stayed here for a night since the other hotel we had stayed in the previous night was horrible.

The lobby is just gorgeous, and the food is very good here. The pool & spa were your average, but I still enjoyed it. It probably would of been a bit more calm if there weren't so many hockey kids. But, what could I do. I just ignored them. It actually did get more calm about an hour later. So I went into the whirlpool after everyone left, and had a conversation with my dad.

After that, I went upstairs and rinsed off, relaxed for a bit, and went downstairs to eat. My dinner was very delicious. And if it were a separate restaurant, I would return. I went back upstairs and into my room only to hear the hockey kids running around, as I was on the 3rd floor where they all where.

Now, I cannot explain what happened next because there was a situation that I cannot discuss. However, it was taken care of.

The next morning, most of the hockey kids have left, and breakfast was very calm. The food was very delicious, and was your standard HGI breakfast. From there, I packed up, checked out, and went home.

Besides all of the problems that I had, this is overall a very good hotel, and I will definitely return when there isn't a whole hockey team there from New York or something. The staff here are very nice, as well as the front desk, who were absolutely kind. I would give this hotel more than five stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Aaron,
Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Hilton Garden Inn brand. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and all of our amenities. I regret that some fellow guests caused disruptions to you, but I am pleased that is did not hinder your enjoyment of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Portfolio Reputation Manager | Hilton Garden Inn Hershey

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This Garden Hilton is a small property. We booked a larger King with sofabed ( I have my email confirmation) even as a diamond member this is not what we were assigned. When I asked later the desk stated that it was not on my reservation- he said he did have that room available, but I told him I did not want to move.
Overall service was not great, it was adequate but no one went out of their way at the desk or at breakfast to be friendly.
Room was small for a Garden Hilton. Location is okay, you can walk to a small strip mall below the property for some dinner choices, but it is not close to downtown Hershey or Hershey attractions. It is at least 5-8 min drive to Hershey Park/Outlet etc.
Probably would not stay at this property again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Lorrie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. We truly value your input and very much rely on you to help us improve. Our Hilton Honors guests offer a particularly intimate insight into the hotel. Please accept my apologies that your reservation details were not properly communicated. We pride ourselves on providing impeccable service and I regret that this was not the case during your visit. Please know that we will use your feedback as a training tool for our team. Please contact me directly so I have a chance to follow up with your concerns. I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again.
edailey@greenwoodhospitality.com
313-253-4344

Reviewed 22 January 2014

The Hotel is located in a quiet area within a short drive (5 min) to Hershey's main attraction (theme parks, outlets). Hummelstown downtown (a quaint small-town) is just a pleasant walk away. A few fast food/dinners restaurants are also within short walking distance. Kudos to the friendly & efficient staff at the hotel, rooms and breakfast were as expected - immaculate!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Khoeho,
Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel with us. We strive to provide the best possible service and guest experiences every day, and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. I am pleased that you found the location of the hotel convenient for your visit. Thank you for your kind words about the hotel service team, we will be sure to share your feedback with them. We look forward to a chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This hotel had a beautiful view and was close to many attractions. The rooms were nice and clean. We did the bed and breakfast package and everything was hot and delicious. The employees were very friendly. Some problems we had with the hotel was the Wi-Fi kept going off and on. I had to keep connecting every 10-15 minutes. It kept losing the signal which was very low to begin with. We also had a problem with HBO. We would start watching a movie on HBO and the screen would freeze. We tried numerous time and finally gave up. The bed was uncomfortable, it seemed my feet were higher than my head.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Beth,
Thank you for choosing us as your hotel during your last visit. It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel service team. All of the staff takes great pride in knowing that their hard work and dedication is making a difference to our guests. We truly value your input and very much rely on you, our guest, to help us improve our hotel operation. Please know that we have made note of your comments about the Wi-Fi and HBO service you experienced during this visit and will monitor the quality of this service and make adjustments as necessary. Upon your return, please inquire with our reception team about adjusting the mattress in your room to a level that is most comfortable and your discomfort will be alleviated. We look forward to a chance to welcome you back again soon.