Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey
US$150
US$143
US$128
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$99
US$79
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$169
US$165
US$154
Travelocity
US$84
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskhershey parkyogurtroom was cleanmake your own wafflesfree breakfasthard boiled eggsheated poolsitting areapull out couchnon smokingwould definitely stay here againchecking outwaffle makergreat rateking suitevery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2010

We stayed here on a recent trip to hershey park and were very happy with the people working here, and the location to the park, the price was reasonable and the front desk person was very helpful with directions and suggestions of things in the area to check out. breakfast was fine and we will stay here agin when in this area. Thank You

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review of the Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey.

On behalf of our staff, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when your travels bring you to the Hershey/Harrisburg area.

Reviewed 15 February 2010

This Hotel was nice but very noisy, The walls may be thin but everything is heard. People in the hallway that were casually speaking could be heard. The staff has no personality at all. I Spoke to 3 different people at the desk and only one of them could give a friendly smile. I told the lady one night that the heated pool was cold and I got nothing back. Really disappointed with this hotel and would not recommend staying there. Many other options in the area.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cheffeni
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

On behalf of the Comfort Suites Hummelstown, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. The staff at our hotel takes great pride in our property and I would like to invite you back to see the improvements we have made since you last stay.

Reviewed 23 August 2009

Stayed at this hotel for one night before Hershey Park. The hotel is so new it still has the new building smell. The pool was on the small side but indoors. This hotel is away from the "main drag" where other hotel clustered but close enough to everything, e.g. resturants, Hershey Park etc.. The rate is a little more reason than other hotels in the area, maybe it is so new.

The front desk staff was very personable and service with a smile. The breakfast was very good, on the day we were there they have two hot items, Cheese Omletes and Sauage Patties plus other usual breakffast items. Get there early it gets crowded. They provide a small tray for you to take your breakfast back to your room.

The room is great with two double beds and a small sitting area. Very clean and AC works really good. Free WiFi services and microwave/fridge in room. Will definitely return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Reviewed 19 August 2009

My husband had a conference at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center. staying at this Comfort Inn was a great decision for us. I highly recommend it for families too. You get a free pass to Gold's Gym which is right across the road I worked out there every day. It was great.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2009

Stayed at the new Comfort Suites Hummelstown PA. Hotel was brand new and great for me and my family. THe rooms was a great size and hotel had a good breakfast. Kids enjoyed the pool and hotel was close to Hershey Park.Would definately stay again!