“Was not impressed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Maybe I am used to southern food but I was not impressed with the food nor the wait staff. It was crowded and I think with all the reviews saying it was good,I expected more.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have been coming to the Warwick for 36 years. There have been many owners but the current owner JD has been great! That being said, 2 of the last 3 times we have dined at the bar, a bartender by the name of Darien has ruined our experience. She couldn't be more disinterested and couldn't care less about your dining experience. It was more important to talk with co-workers and demonstrate how important she must be to the business. If you go to the Warwick, ask to sit anywhere but where she is working because it is a great place to go for food, and trust me when I say that everyone else (but her) will give you great service.

2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My husband and I live in town and go here occasionally to eat on the deck in nice weather. GREAT beer selection, with a lot of it being local craft brews. It's not the best food I've ever eaten, but it's very good for what it is. They do have amazing crab cakes (huge lump crab with almost no filler), and home made nachos. I like the salads there as well. My only complaint is with the management's people skills, and the decor, which could use an update. Still, skip the chain restaurants if you're in the area and give this place a try.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

The food was good. The portions were a good size, special needs regarding food intolerances were accommodated and they were very tolerant of high spirited children. We were a group of 9 and we ended up in a room of our own. it was good that we arrived late so that other dinners were mostly gone and we had the " back" room pretty much to ourselves. The service was very good, and it was such a homey place. You really felt comfortable and we just had a great time. And the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Great selection of draft beers in a comfortable setting. Food and service also very good, especially the soup and sandwich offerings.