Read the reviews - they're all good. And they should be. This B & B is top notch! My husband and I are seasoned travelers, having stayed at everything from large, luxury hotels to small B & B's. This place went right to the top of our list. I won't get into all the details (although every little detail is thought of) but will mention some of the things that made our stay so enjoyable and special....
1. Soothing romantic CD's and CD player on bedside table.
2. Candy everywhere
3. Afternoon tea time (and after dinner) of homemade cookies and cakes, fruit, cheese, crackers and more candy.
4. Night lite in bedroom
5. Complimentary beer, wine, bottled water, soft drinks, snacks, fruit, etc. etc. (and more candy)
6. Extra pillows, towels and blankets.
7 Great bath products - lots of them, including lip balm!
8. Big soft comfy bathrobes
9. Front and side porches with spectacular views and comfortable rocking chairs
10.Delicious gourmet breakfast (my husband even asked for the recipe for the pear pancakes)
This place has thought of everything to make the guest comfortable, happy and welcome. It is definitely one of the best overall B & B experiences we have ever had!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking