All reviewsthe barnbed and breakfastfresh baked goodsbrowniefront porchrocking chairshorses grazingtrapper roomcookieswonderful hoststhe dining room tablekillarney roomowners and staffb and brolling hillsgluten freecountry setting
Reviewed 13 May 2010

I stayed here for 4 nights and hated to leave. The home is warm and welcoming. The food is marvelous and the portions are huge. Frank and Carolyn are delightful hosts. Watching the horses and walking the grounds was fun and relaxing. I can't wait to bring my husband back here as they have some very romantic rooms.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2010

In my last review, I made a typing error, where it said "would you recommend to others" I should have clicked YES. Don't pass up an opportunity to stay here. It is like being with family.

Reviewed 17 April 2010

Everything about this inn was well above our expectations in a tourist resort like Hersey. This was the first time we ever stayed at a B&B. Carolyn made us feel like friends and the inn offers everything imaginable for a stay. We were greeted with cookies, cakes, chocolates and a tour of the guest refrigerator, stocked with sodas, water and wine (all complimentary.) The room was like going back into another time and place. While it wasn't cold weather, the room had a fireplace, for what I am sure would be cozy on a cold evening. In and out during all hours was simple. No need to wake anyone which I imagine is a restriction at other inns. Having a private bath and shower was wonderful.
We will go back and recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 9 April 2010

The Innkeeper, Carolyn, does a tremendous job providing for a comfortable and enjoyable experience at the Inn at Westwynd Farm. My wife and I enjoyed the Trapper room, which was well appointed, clean, and comfortable. The view out of our porch was serene and quiet. We especially enjoyed our visit to the barn and the 20 stabled horses, including a new addition that was 5 days old. After our visit with the new foal, we enjoyed the jacuzzi tub.

Hershey Park, Hotel, Gardens, and the town are less than 4 miles away and are an easy hop, skip, and jump from the Inn. It was very easy for us to get around to the various attractions, shopping, and restaurants.

Breakfast was wonderful with French toast on one day and a quiche on the next. Fruit, cereal, and tea/coffee was also available for us.

Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 23 January 2010

My desire to visit a B&B was fulfilled for our 1st wedding anniversary. What an experience to celebrate @ Westwynd Inn ! Our room was gorgeous, the food was absolutely delicious, Carolyn and Frank are the most warm, pleasant and accomodating innkeepers with the most beautiful home and farm. And Marilee was the perfect hostess every morning for breakfast. My husband and I are definately going back to celebrate wedded bliss!!! We've even referred family members who are planning a stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple