All reviewsthe barnbed and breakfastfresh baked goodsbrowniefront porchrocking chairshorses grazingtrapper roomcookieswonderful hoststhe dining room tablekillarney roomowners and staffb and brolling hillsgluten freecountry setting
Reviewed 22 July 2010

We had an excellent stay, The room was warm and inviting. I had ordered a quilt for my son and there it was wrapped in a bow waiting for him, My husband enjoyed having the downstairs to just relax, have a beverage and read the paper. I enjoyed the lovely balcony and watching the fireflies at night. The breakfast was creative and filling, From the moment we walked in it felt like we were visiting family, not staying guests at an inn. My husband and I will definitely be planning a visit back. I

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We have found the Inn at Westwynd Farm an excellent place to stay and have returned several times over the years. The owners and staff were so very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is always incredible! Great care goes into the preparation and what a presentation!

When you get back from your day's activities there are always treats like home-baked brownies, cookies or coffee-cake on the dining table near the entrance. What a cozy, comfortable atmosphere. The outlet shopping was (too) convenient, and it is so close to Hershey Park and historic attractions.

The rooms were spacious and tastefully decorated, and ours included a Jacuzzi. From the rocking chairs and porch swing you can see the horses in the fields nearby, or sit on the patio on the lower level and listen to the gentle stone waterfall and small fish pond. So peaceful!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2010

If your visiting Hershey you have to stay at this B&B! My wife and teenage son were there for 3 nights and it was by far the best B&B we have ever had the pleasure of staying at. Carolyn does a wonderful job of telling you all the best places to go and eat once you arrive and is so helpful. The breakfast is AWESOME and your only regret is that she does not make every meal! My son and I were stung by a bee while visiting the Hotel Hershey and we rushed back to the B&B where Carolyn immediately took care of both of us with ice and medication - it was like having a Mom away from home! Book this B&B and you won't regret it!!!!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2010

We took our friend on a surprise 60th birthday 4-day getaway to PA, and we stayed at The Inn at Westwynd Farms. Our only regret is that we planned a lot of activities and didn't get to spend nearly enough time at the Inn. Carolyn and Frank are so nice and always willing to take time out of their day to talk to you. The rooms are decorated very nicely and impeccably clean. It sits on top of a hill so every room has a wonderful view. Carolyn prepares the best breakfasts every morning. Once you check in, you feel like part of the family. I highly recommend this B&B

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Innkeepers from Washington, DC suggested The Inn at Westwynd Farm when I told them that my husband and I would be traveling near there. I loved their DC guest house and they told me that I really would like the B & B outside Hershey. Lovely, relaxing, inviting, are but a few adjectives to use for this working farm. The host and hostess helped by having a very delicious birthday cake with heartshaped plates, cloth napkins and silver cake server ready when we arrived. They helped by suggesting where to eat a special dinner in town. Attention to detail was evident in even the small things: Hershey bars and kisses were on the dresser, fresh baked goods and coffee were always available as were refrigerated soft drinks and water and bathroom amenities of top quality with even chapped lip cream. We also enjoyed touring the grounds and barn with alpaca, goats, miniature and regular horses, etc. Our room was so gorgeous and comfortable. A scrumptious hot breakfast with a variety of dinnerware, linens and napkins rings was served each morning along with juices, fresh fruit, and coffee. Everything was far beyond expectations! The view from the home is marvelous with waterfall, Koi fish, views of rolling hills and white fences. We will always remember this wonderful experience! One look at the website for the inn will let you know why we fell in love with the place. I only wish we lived closer.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple