The Inn at Westwynd Farm
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$171
US$154
US$201
US$176
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey(Hummelstown)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
US$102
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$111
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$99
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
US$180
US$176
US$243
All reviewsb bthe barnbed and breakfastfresh baked goodsbrownietrapper roomrocking chairscookieswonderful hostsowners and staffthe dining room tablekillarney roomgluten freetacorolling hillshome bakedfeel like family
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2010

The horses and land make the Inn a wonderful and serene place . The staff was very friendly and personable. We would recommend this Inn to those that want a quiet getaway.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2010

My wife and I were looking for a cute place for a one night mini honeymoon. We randomly searched for places in Hershey. Honestly the fact that they had alpaccas with cute names (paco and taco) made this place stand out. So we booked the Bright Flash room. It was wonderful. The staff were all so friendly and the place was spotless. We absolutely loved the brownies and cookies. It was rainy the first day so we really didn't get to experience the horses running around. When we checked out we asked Carolyn if we could leave our leftover dinner in the fridge and pick it up later. She said that was fine, and when we came back that evening the horses and kitties were out playing. We stayed and watched/played for about an hour. This was such a great experience and cannot wait to come back next year! :)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2010

We had an excellent stay, The room was warm and inviting. I had ordered a quilt for my son and there it was wrapped in a bow waiting for him, My husband enjoyed having the downstairs to just relax, have a beverage and read the paper. I enjoyed the lovely balcony and watching the fireflies at night. The breakfast was creative and filling, From the moment we walked in it felt like we were visiting family, not staying guests at an inn. My husband and I will definitely be planning a visit back. I

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We have found the Inn at Westwynd Farm an excellent place to stay and have returned several times over the years. The owners and staff were so very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is always incredible! Great care goes into the preparation and what a presentation!

When you get back from your day's activities there are always treats like home-baked brownies, cookies or coffee-cake on the dining table near the entrance. What a cozy, comfortable atmosphere. The outlet shopping was (too) convenient, and it is so close to Hershey Park and historic attractions.

The rooms were spacious and tastefully decorated, and ours included a Jacuzzi. From the rocking chairs and porch swing you can see the horses in the fields nearby, or sit on the patio on the lower level and listen to the gentle stone waterfall and small fish pond. So peaceful!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2010

If your visiting Hershey you have to stay at this B&B! My wife and teenage son were there for 3 nights and it was by far the best B&B we have ever had the pleasure of staying at. Carolyn does a wonderful job of telling you all the best places to go and eat once you arrive and is so helpful. The breakfast is AWESOME and your only regret is that she does not make every meal! My son and I were stung by a bee while visiting the Hotel Hershey and we rushed back to the B&B where Carolyn immediately took care of both of us with ice and medication - it was like having a Mom away from home! Book this B&B and you won't regret it!!!!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family