“Nice spot before a concert or hockey game in Hershey”
Review of Gas Station Kitchen and Bar - CLOSED

Gas Station Kitchen and Bar
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Food is always good and atmosphere is relaxed. One of the waiters nearly fell down the steps and needless to say, lost an entire tray...glass broke at our feet. Would you believe he never said sorry. Not addressed by management either. Guess they were short staffed and were actually turning people away-crazy. Our server was fantastic though, I would go back, Maybe I should have spoke up!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

At your table. Need I say more? The food was good also. The atmosphere was good and the service was above average for a bar. Cool place to hang out

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Once we got in it was fine. The place was packed and I'm thinking that is a good thing if you're an owner. Burgers and fries type of place. Service was good considering how crowded it was.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

My family & I were in Hershy for a dance competition. I had seen this restaurant on the way to the competition & thought that it looked like a cool place for lunch. A few hours later the dancing school owner asked if anyone knew a place for a late lunch. I had recommended this place based on the curb appeal. It is sleek and drew my attention. I then checked their menu which was what I would consider a gourmet twist on the ordinary. For example they had crab cake sliders as opposed to beef. They had pulled pork tacos as opposed to chicken or beef. She asked me to call and see if they could accommodate 40 people. I called, spoke to Jared and he was very honest and said that because of the time of day we wanted to go that it was only him as the main server but he could handle it. We confirmed our reservation. At the end of the competition, we spread the word and as it turned out we had 70 people show up. Note that of the 70 very hungry people there were about 30 kids between the ages of 6 and 16. Being from Staten Island, we were a loud and friendly but rowdy bunch. Jared added more seating and tables as they kept coming and coming. He brought in some people from the bar and kitchen to help. At some point some he had two additional girls come in. They kept all the beverages flowing, they took the orders systematically and all the food came out in a timely manner. The food was really good and everyone was pleased. We did one check and divided it all evenly and at the end of the day with tip and all it all came out to $20 per person. You cannot argue with that. Next year we will call in advance so they know we are coming and they will be a little
More prepared but for what we threw at them they did a great job. Thank Jared

Reviewed 4 June 2013

very hot and food was average at best. you get what you pay for. service was good I would try another place next time in area