“Go-Go Here-- perhaps”

Jo-Jo Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I have been to other Jo Jo Pizzerias and was hoping for the same top notch quality here... not so much. It was not bad by any means, but the entire experience was lacking. The bread wasn't as fresh as other places, which makes a big difference in your pizza and sandwiches. And the vibe and service wasn't what I was hoping for compared to other Jo-Jo's. I do understand they are all different, but still.

Outdoor seating is nice! Grab a seat outside on a nice Pennsylvania day.

2  Thank RovingProfessor

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I am very upset that my soda was filled with ants. The food was ok but after eating my pizza and then opening my fountain drink for a refill it was covered in ants... Was given a free 2liter of Bargs root beer. Will not be back

1  Thank Hutch H
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We order some slices and a salad along with a few drinks. Great pizza selection and quite tasty. Cheese was thin crust. Buffalo chicken slices were thicker and well sauced with a good deal of chicken on each slice.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I have eaten cheese steak subs at many restaurants and Jo-Jo's of Hummelstown, PA is one of the best - no question!

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here to get a cheese pizza to go. The girl who took our order was friendly, no problem with our order and we received it in a timely fashion. Overall, as it was a cheese pizza, it was a little greasy but the sauce was tasty and we enjoyed it.