“Good find”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We wandered in here without reservations and were seated quickly. Our food was delicious and the prices were lower than many japanese hibachis. The quantity of food served was great as I could not finish my entire meal! They had several vegetarian choices which is important to our family.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Food was decent, service was mediocre, no booze and limited menu. It is about what one should expect from a strip mall hibachi place. Nothing bad about the place but nothing impressive either. On the upside, the staff were really Japanese and the chef was pretty good.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

We ate there before going home from HP. It was around 7 pm and the place was empty. We had the barbecue and it was good. The chef put on a show and the servings were good. I don't see how this place stays open in Hershey Park? But if you like barbecue grill then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

hibachi style food. sooooo salty. My husband got sushi & it was so-so

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Great little place tucked away next to Weis Market in Hummelstown/Hershey. I usually order sushi for take out from here since it's literally 200 yards away from my house. I've been here for hibachi many times before and the food is always quality for a reasonable price. Plus it's BYOB, which is my favorite. The liquor store is literally a few doors down so you can pop over there to get a bottle or two of wine and they will uncork it for you at the restaurant. You can relax, enjoy the show that the cooks put on, and have some good food without having a noisy restaurant full of people. There aren't many people who know about this place so it's a nice little diamond in the rough. Go there and enjoy!