“Nice Breakfast”

Description: located 3 miles east of Huntingdon PA on Rt 22 814-643-3418
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice Breakfast”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We really enjoyed our Sunday breakfast at Miller's diner, named after the Amish woman who started the diner many years ago. It is right along the railway tracks and has the feel of a traditional country diner. I had the chipped beef on a biscuit and it was excellent. It was packed for a Sunday morning, with friendly efficient wait staff.

• Visited July 2013

Rochester, NY
“Choo-choo”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My granddaughter loves to come here because of all the train décor -- she calls it the "choo-choo restaurant." Going there is fun for the whole family.

The food is excellent and very reasonably priced, and the service is friendly and quick. I wish they had a vegan option for lunch; we only go for breakfast because there is nothing there at lunch our vegan family member can eat.

• Visited June 2013
Petersburg PA
“Our hometown favorite”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is my first choice when I am going to Huntingdon. The staff is wonderful, quick and efficient. The food is freshly prepared and good portions. I always get the scrapple when I go and it is some of the best. Their homemade bread and biscuits are exceptional and they do not burn the toast!!!
Two can eat a lot for under $10. There is always a special. Nice train decor and the trains go right by the windows!

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Little Diner!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here while at Creationfest to take a break from camping food. We had a Reuben and bacon cheeseburger and were pleasantly surprised to find that all the bread and buns were homemade in house. The rye bread for my Reuben was the best I had ever tasted so I bought a loaf to take back to the campsite. The waitress tried to talk me into one of their homemade pies, but I wouldn't have had room in my RV fridge. Maybe next time.

The atmosphere was quaint with a railroad motif that pays homage to the trains that go by right behind the restaurant every half hour or so.

This will be our new favorite when we're in the area. I can't wait to try their breakfasts. :)

• Visited June 2013
Exeter, New Hampshire
“go here every year love it”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

go here every year love it every time I go, authentic diner food great decor excellent in all facets

Visited March 2013