“Pretty Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My wife and I stopped by during our recent trip to Huntingdon. The pizza was better than most take out and delivery places, however, I would rate it as average. It was very doughy with few toppings. The service was good and the place was clean.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

The food and service are excellent. There are several rooms, so it never seems crowded. It's toddler friendly, and our little one loves going here.

The bread served with non-pizza meals is delicious, warm, and served with real butter.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

The Original Italian Pizza is not much on looks, but the food is quite good. I love eggplant parmesan and this place offers two different eggplant options -- eggplant parmesan and eggplant three cheese. Yum. The fresh bread was so delicous that I bought two extra to take home with me.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Visiting Huntingdon to look at Juniata, we looked for a quick food option. OIP was the perfect solution. Our waitress was friendly and the owner who came to say hello was very sincere. The pizza was homemade and delicious. We even took a whole other pizza for more family who we met later in Pittsburgh. Even cold, it was delicious. I would recommend this nice surprise to anyone visiting Huntingdon.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Excellent pizza joint right in the heart of downtown really sweet joint Loved the taste of the pizza.