“Wonderful Family Style Pizzaria”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were staying overnight at the Inn of Solvang and this restaurant was recommended with the caveat that most of the Huntingdon restaurants are closed on Sunday evenings.

The staff was very friendly and helpful and the pizza was terrific.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I just love the service and the food.. a must visit if in the area.. great sizes and it is so good! It is so close to the motel and ITS a must visit for Italian food....

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My wife and I stopped by during our recent trip to Huntingdon. The pizza was better than most take out and delivery places, however, I would rate it as average. It was very doughy with few toppings. The service was good and the place was clean.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

The food and service are excellent. There are several rooms, so it never seems crowded. It's toddler friendly, and our little one loves going here.

The bread served with non-pizza meals is delicious, warm, and served with real butter.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

The Original Italian Pizza is not much on looks, but the food is quite good. I love eggplant parmesan and this place offers two different eggplant options -- eggplant parmesan and eggplant three cheese. Yum. The fresh bread was so delicous that I bought two extra to take home with me.