“awful thick pizza reminded me of school pizza”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have ate at the oip's all over the area when I visit. I took a friend he got the thick crust pizza it was awful tasted like school pizza not much cheese on it. I got the Italian cold cut heated it was ok not the best oip sub I had eaten, bread was too hard thin and over cooked. we both ordered onion rings they were over cooked liked the batter wish they were not over cooked. I tried the pizza it sucked. I will not be eating at this oip $31.00 down the drain plus tip.

1  Thank william C

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Nice menu, friendly server, food was nicely prepared. When we arrived most of the tables had not been cleaned off in the entire restaurant which was a bit offputting but the food was good here.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

i went to the oip on rt 22 and the food was undercooked and was terribly prepared. the manager was a mean italian guy. never go there. the oip is different. OIP downtown is sooo much better

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were staying overnight at the Inn of Solvang and this restaurant was recommended with the caveat that most of the Huntingdon restaurants are closed on Sunday evenings.

The staff was very friendly and helpful and the pizza was terrific.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I just love the service and the food.. a must visit if in the area.. great sizes and it is so good! It is so close to the motel and ITS a must visit for Italian food....