“BEST FINE DINNING EXPERIENCE”
Review of Mimi's

Mimi's
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Huntingdon
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend Bob and I are from Gettysburg. We arrived in Raystown on Thursday, June 12th for a mini vacation. We were looking for a nice place to enjoy a fine dining experience which can sometimes be a gamble but we hit the JACKPOT!! Our server Trey was outstanding. He started me off with a suggested Mimi's martini which was the best martini I have ever had. Bob is a yuengling drinker and he said the beer was good and cold. Trey then assisted us in picking an awesome bottle of Riesling to complement our meal. We started off with the Black and Blue bites and the Bruschetta which were superb. We were given ample time to enjoy and digest our appetizers before our amazing salads with crumbled blue cheese were served along with the best baked bread I have had in a long time. We were so in awe of what we had already experienced we couldn't wait for the main entrees. We the entrees arrived we were speechless. The presentations were right on. Bob had the special which was a Cajun seafood jambalaya while I enjoyed every bite of the crab cakes. Our server Tre was very attentive to us as we never had to ask for a thing. Before we had ordered our meals Tre told us of the wonderful desserts offered at your establishment, therefore, we both decided to take some of our meal to go so we could enjoy a dessert. We chose the Bailey's caramel parfait and it was phenomenal. Thank you so much for starting our little mini vacation getaway off to a great start. We will definitely be back.

One note: For those of you that are looking to dine but not at the upscale fine dining price, Mimi's also has another seating area which offers casual dining with burgers, sandwiches and light fare. Definitely check them out!

1  Thank Joan C

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Was in Huntingdon for a business trip, I'm from a big city and use to many options. There weren't very many options for dining, so this was a nice little surprise. I ordered the pasta mediterranean, it wasn't the best pasta I've ever had, but it was pretty good. I also ordered a margarita, that alone was worth the trip. Prices were fair.

1  Thank Paula V
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This bar and restaurant is a nice balance of formal and casual, with a nice variety of food. Make sure to get a reservation for weekend nights. The place fills fast. It's the best in the area.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

A very nice find in historic Huntingdon, PA. Close to courthouse. Building is on National Registry of Historic Places. the movers and shakers in town appear to regulars here. closed the place after a very long day counting paper ballots in an interesting election matter.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Great restaurant in Huntingdon, food is consistently good with attentive staff. Prices are reasonable and nice place to go if your celebrating something special