Hotel Victoriano
La Posada Azul(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
US$123
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotelito El Coco Azul(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Surf Ranch Hotel & Resort(San Juan del Sur)
US$42
US$39
  • Breakfast included
El Jardin Hotel and Restaurant(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$75
Casa Bahia Hotel(Playa Marsella)(Great Value!)
US$69
HC Liri Hotel(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
Selina Maderas(Playa Maderas)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$29
Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa(San Juan del Sur)
US$257
US$220
US$469
US$420
All reviewsbeautiful hotelstar hotelfresh coat of paintnice poolrooms are largewould highly recommend this hotelenjoyed our stayview of the baystayed for nightsfishing tripclose to townshort walkcosta ricasan juanrevolutionkeysjds
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was heading down to Costa Rica and decided to fly down through Managua, Nicaragua so that I could go check out San Juan Del Sur before heading over to CR. I had heard about this little surfing town with a nice vibe. So I went online last minute and found the Victoriano hotel on Trip Advisor and read mostly good reviews. So I booked one nights stay over the phone. It wasn't cheap but i decided to go ahead anyways. The room was cute and clean. I kind of felt like I was staying in a boat. It was bright and comfortable but the room looked onto a centre court yard that was all wrapped with a wooden deck and in the distance through the entrance you could see the ocean. I ended up staying another night..I had checked out a few other hotels while I was there but the Victoriano seemed to be the most higher end that I could find in the area.

On the second morning they were doing some construction really early so it was a bit annoying but I guess it was their low season and probably not something to expect.

The breakfast in the morning was typical Nica food but it was really tasty. The staff was pleasant and the bar tender even brought me tea to my room in the morning.

If you have the money to spend I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Perfect location at a quiet end of the beach within walking distance of everything. Staff very helpful. Hotel rooms need some re-decoration but are comfortable enough. Wifi doesn't always work. Has pool facing the ocean and all you need to do to be on the beach is to cross the street.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We went to the Victoriano hotel in January and had a great stay there. Clean, spacious and quiet rooms with comfortable beds. The location of the hotel is great and the view from the pool to the beach is splendid! The manager of the hotel, Franklin, was very helpful and service minded. However, some of the hotels female staff were less friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I went to The Victoriano hotel with my entire family for New Year’s Eve and we had a marvelous staying. Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles.
The rooms, were clean and quiet. The bathrooms were also spacious and very clean. The beds were comfortable....We had breakfasts and lunches very rich and tasty, while we were delighted with the marvelous view. These things, made me enjoy the staying at this hotel.
But my warmest congratulations to the hotel, for their choice of personnel. The manager Franklin Martinez, knows how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Hotel Victoriano is a true 4-star hotel. It has a perfect location in this city, far enough from bars to have a quite night rest, and at the same time close enough for you to walk there if you want to be a part of that night bar scene. The view of the bay from the hotel is quite spectacular, and you can eat you breakfast, lunch or dinner outside enjoying the view. The rooms are nice, and have everything you would expect from such a place. It has AC, a ceiling fan and a heater so you can pick whichever one you want to use. The internet in the lobby is free to use as well as the wi-fi. The room has a safe, fridge, TV, and bath robes. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. All your requests and needs are being taken care of promptly. On arrival we were treated with a welcome drink. In the morning when you leave your room, and go sit anywhere at the hotel premises inside or outside, you will be asked if you want anything to eat/drink. Every morning before breakfast I would sit outside in a chair, have a few cups of coffee, and enjoy the scenery. The breakfast itself is not that great though because for some reason they don't know how to make eggs. We tried different styles scrambled, over easy, sunny-side up, and they were not good at all. The over easy and sunny side up looked like rubber replicas - they probably steam them or do something else to make them look and taste rubbery. That's why on our second day we ordered pancakes instead, and they were perfect.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends