“Best Vacation of all time!!”
Review of Villa Noche

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa Noche
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I just got back with 4 other girlfriends from San Juan del Sur and we had the most incredible time! Travis' house was so much more than we could have ever hoped for. The pictures do NOT do it justice. The pool is amazing, its HUGE! The beds are so comfortable. There is tons of space during the day, if you want shade there is an outdoor couch, if you want to be in the sun there are MASSIVE sunbeds! The views are breathtaking. It has one of the best sunsets i have ever seen! Travis was super accomoodating and was easy to get in touch with to answer any questions we had before we left. The best part were the people that worked at the house, they were so kind and accommodating. You must ask Memo to make the ceviche, it is heavenly! I can hardly wait to go back again!

Room Tip: There are 3 rooms, the master bedroom is by far the best, so you will have to draw straws to decide...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 September 2012

four of us visited Villa Noche in June. None of us had been to Nica before, and we had no idea what to expect. Needless to say, it was incredible!

Travis was SO helpful with all of the arrangements. He was very quick to respond to all of our millions of questions before we got there, and eager to make sure we had fun when we arrievd. he even helped us decide what to do with the rest of our trip as well (recommend visiting Granada too!). He is the best!

The Villa itself is beautiful. Such gorgeous views from every room. A wonderful pool overlooking the ocean...and BEST of all, the staff. Memo, Armando and Claudia are just incredibly wonderful people. They took such good care of us, we really felt lilke family when we left...i literally cried because I didn't want to leave. They honored us by sharing dinner with us our last night -- we ate the fresh catch from Aquaholic which Claudia prepared beautifully. I would suggest that you do NOT wait until the last day to discover what an AWESOME margarita Armando makes either!! : )

It was GREAT to have Memo drive us around everywhere...He picked us up at the airport, took us into town, to a beautiful beach, to our Aquaholic fishing trip, and on the last day, to Granada. I really recommend you take advantage of that unless you really like driving on incredibly hilly, incredibly bumpy roads (think extreme 4-wheeling).

All in all, it was an amazing trip. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My wife and I honeymooned here and were unbelievably impressed. From the airport pickup to the drop off, there were no problems. The view from the balcony of the master bedroom was picturesque. The food was good and the location of the property was excellent. We were able to get around with the driver in and out of town with no problem. He is well connected so he assisted us with trips to other parts of the country. Lastly, the staff was the most impressive part. We left feeling like we were leaving good friends. They were so friendly, happy and very helpful in every way. I would recommend this location to any of my close friends and family. In fact, we have already begun to plan our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We are just returning from a stay at Villa Noche and we cannot be more pleased. From the beginning, Travis helped us with every arrangement to prepare the villa for our stay and to answer any and all questions we had about Nicaragua. He was immediately responsive and extremely helpful. Upon our arrival, the accommodations were exactly as advertised if not better. Neither words nor pictures will do justice to this place's beauty. Perhaps most of all, our stay was made such a pleasure by the wonderful staff. Mimo, Armondo, and Claudia were eager to exceed our every request, and succeeded in doing so. We do not regularly return to vacation destinations as it is our personal preference to always experience something new. However, this trip has us contemplating coming back and soon. If I could pay a higher compliment, I would. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We had a wonderful time at your place. Other than going out with the family for dinner one evening, I did not leave the place. Why would one leave paradise? There were numerous places at your house which provided a variety of spectacular views of the ocean and bay from different locations while at the same time allowing for the comfort of being separate from other activities that were taking place.
The architecture is wonderful. Who designed it for you? It is practical as well as beautiful. You must have had a wonderful builder. The privacy of its location is to be treasured. I like rounded spaces and lots of room and your place more than fulfilled my wishes. I was also impressed with your staff and how well your home is maintained, which is not easy in that climate.
Even when there was other family at the house there were lots of places to be by yourself and take in the view, comfort and peace. My husband was enthusiastic about the open spaces and extra-large chairs. It was a big treat for him, being 6’4” to not only have chairs that are not built for small people, but even to allow his feet to “dangle”. What a pleasant contrast.
We have stayed at a variety of vacation places throughout the world: Fiji, Australia, England, Portugal, Kenya, Italy, Shanghai, Vietnam and many others. This space suited us the best. We have previously stayed at attractive places in Nicaragua and enjoyed them, but your house is the winner.
We took lots of pictures and have been showing them to friends. The relaxation mode and extra rest that I was provided suited me, given my recent work schedule.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We arrived to Villa Noche as the sun was setting into the pacific ocean. Right there I knew that this was going to be just what I needed. The villa was absolutely beautiful! I woke up and fell asleep to the breeze flowing through the bedroom and of course the sound of the waves crashing below. The staff was more then helpful and very pleasurable to have around. We took day excursions to the beaches, grabbed a board and learned how to surf, a ferry ride across Lake Nicaragua to check out the volcanoes, fishing on the Aquaholic, trips to town.... I'm looking forward to going back next year, it was by the far the best & most relaxing time I ever had on vacation!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kati5372
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed in Villa Noche from oct 26 to oct 30 and this is by far my best stay in Nicaragua.
The house is very pretty and confortable, the view is unbeliavable and the service from the staff is unique.
I went fishing in the Aquaholic(the house boat), it seems like Travis the owner has a perfect eye to pick the right staff, great people, very friendly and they definetly want to give you your money's worth.

• Stayed: October 2011